Windows 10: Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen

Discus and support Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I already read a lot of the same problems and answers here into the forum, but unfortunately without result.After 10-15 minutes I connect my Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by takut42, Jun 21, 2021.

1. takut42 Win User

Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen

Hi,I already read a lot of the same problems and answers here into the forum, but unfortunately without result.After 10-15 minutes I connect my Xbox One Wireless Headset to the PC, I become a BSOD "DPC Watchdog Violation".I already update all drivers, BIOS, firmware, but nothing helps. I also disconnect all other periphery and hdd drives, but always the same result, 10-15 minutes after Xbox One Wireless Headset connection the Bluescreen is coming.The Headset is connected to the newest Xbox wireless usb stick. If I connect the Xbox controller everything works fine, no problems since weeks.The l

:)

takut42, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

Source: Immerse Yourself in the Future of Gaming Audio with the Xbox Wireless Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall

Source: New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets from LucidSound, Turtle Beach, and Razer Arrive This Fall - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

The Xbox Wireless Headset is out today.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Headset

2. Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset + windows 11 =: Good morning,when I pair my Xbox audio headset to my PC, it is recognized but then a problem is encountered.In the bluetooth menu, I see the headset connecting and disconnecting continuously, which makes it unusable. And in the device management menu I see that a line "other...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  5. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  6. Xbox wireless headset on pc

Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  7. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. xbox wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  9. xbox wireless headset

xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  10. wireless xbox one controller and plug-in headset help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wireless xbox one controller and plug-in headset help please.: i just recently started getting more into gaming on pc with others and bought a wired headset/mic to go with my controller. the xbox one controller has no issues connected via bluetooth. the wired headset i bought is compatible with my controller but if the controller is...