Windows 10: Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen

Discus and support Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I already read a lot of the same problems and answers here into the forum, but unfortunately without result.After 10-15 minutes I connect my Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by takut42, Jun 21, 2021.

1. takut42 Win User

Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen

Hi,I already read a lot of the same problems and answers here into the forum, but unfortunately without result.After 10-15 minutes I connect my Xbox One Wireless Headset to the PC, I become a BSOD "DPC Watchdog Violation".I already update all drivers, BIOS, firmware, but nothing helps. I also disconnect all other periphery and hdd drives, but always the same result, 10-15 minutes after Xbox One Wireless Headset connection the Bluescreen is coming.The Headset is connected to the newest Xbox wireless usb stick. If I connect the Xbox controller everything works fine, no problems since weeks.The l

:)

takut42, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

Source: Immerse Yourself in the Future of Gaming Audio with the Xbox Wireless Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall

Source: New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets from LucidSound, Turtle Beach, and Razer Arrive This Fall - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

The Xbox Wireless Headset is out today.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox One Wireless Headset Bluescreen - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Headset

2. Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox wireless headset uses two profiles: I just bought a Xbox wireless headset and am experiencing a super annoying issue. When I connect the headset with my PC it creates two output profiles. One of them has super bad quality but it enables me to use the mic and the other one has good quality but I can only access...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset 2021 on PC

Xbox Wireless Headset 2021 on PC: Hello everyone, So i bought the awesome new headset from xbox the Xbox wireless headset. On the xbox it works perfectly no issues at all. But it was advertised that you can use it on pc aswell so thats why i bought it so i have one device for 2 platforms. I paired it to my...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset: Audio Balance Feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Headset: Audio Balance Feature: Hey i would like to ask if the audio balance feature is only for Xbox or can i somehow activate it on my Windows 10 Education? If it's possible to activate it on pc please tell me how. So far my left earcup does nothing. Things i tried: Soft reset of pc and headset Hard...
  5. Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset: [media] When we were designing Xbox Series X|S, we wanted to ensure that games feel true-to-life, load incredibly fast, and sound as if you were dropped in the middle of the action. We embraced spatial sound processing by including custom audio hardware to offload audio...
  6. wireless xbox one controller and plug-in headset help please.

wireless xbox one controller and plug-in headset help please.: i just recently started getting more into gaming on pc with others and bought a wired headset/mic to go with my controller. the xbox one controller has no issues connected via bluetooth. the wired headset i bought is compatible with my controller but if the controller is...
  7. Xbox One Wireless Adaptor For Windows

Xbox One Wireless Adaptor For Windows: I have connected in the above adaptor since reinstalling the latest version of windows and the PC is failing to recognise the device as being plugged in. It isn't appearing in device manager and no new device notification plays when it is connected. I have tried it in...
  8. Xbox One Wireless Adapter and Xbox One Wireless Controller do not connect each other

Xbox One Wireless Adapter and Xbox One Wireless Controller do not connect each other: Hey, I used the Xbox One Controller for Windows with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for years without any problems. It always worked. On monday I wanted to connect the controller but it is not working. I use Windows 10 1909. The LEDs on the adapter and controller are flashing...
  9. Xbox one controller and wireless adapter

Xbox one controller and wireless adapter: Guys, i really need help. I am using windows 10. My Xbox One cotroller was connected to my PC with Xbox Wireless adapter. But from this morning i cant connect my controller with my PC. I tried all solutions i could find on internet and yt but nothing. Reinstalling device,...
  10. Wireless Xbox one driver issue.

Wireless Xbox one driver issue.: Sometimes I will get a USB driver error WRT my Xbox one wireless dongle. I do the auto fix. Says to restart my PC. It works sometimes. And it will work for a bit and I will get it again. Any suggestions? 115519