Windows 10: XBOX One X Pulse red controller

Discus and support XBOX One X Pulse red controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MercuryLampe, Nov 25, 2021.

1. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is fully updated.Any solution?

:)

MercuryLampe, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Enter to win a custom red Xbox One X

Source: Celebrate All Things Red with This Custom Red Xbox One X - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Enter to win a custom red Xbox One X

Source: Celebrate All Things Red with This Custom Red Xbox One X - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 25, 2021
  4. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

XBOX One X Pulse red controller

1. XBOX One X Pulse red controller - Similar Threads - XBOX Pulse red

2. XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash: When I try to startup the controller XBOX One or XBOX Series My WIn11 Pro gets a blue screen and restarts. I have a minidum file. Maybe someone could look at it and tell what is wrong...
  3. XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash: When I try to startup the controller XBOX One or XBOX Series My WIn11 Pro gets a blue screen and restarts. I have a minidum file. Maybe someone could look at it and tell what is wrong...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  6. XBOX One X Pulse red controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One X Pulse red controller: Hi, I have bought Xbox Wireless Controller, Red Pulse, but on Windows 10 Pro, not working correctly with Bluetooth.In Game Controllers, the device is listed as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch"I have already update firmware via Xbox Accessories app and my system is...
  7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  8. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  9. generic xbox one controller installing as x box 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    generic xbox one controller installing as x box 360 controller: Hi. I have a xbox one wireless controller. can I get help with installation of the driver for the controller. I think the best thing is to know the location of the xboxone driver in windows so that I can manually install the driver for the device....
  10. Enter to win a custom red Xbox One X

in Windows 10 News
    Enter to win a custom red Xbox One X: [ATTACH] Our favorite color this month happens to be red, and today of all days, it’s easy to see why. To celebrate, Xbox is offering amazing deals on Xbox One, and kicking off a sweepstakes to win a red Xbox One X and more to make your gaming setup complete! The grand...