Windows 10: Xbox Online Privacy Settings

Discus and support Xbox Online Privacy Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TGR3962, Apr 16, 2020.

1. TGR3962 Win User

Xbox Online Privacy Settings

I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right back to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. I have tried from many different places to access my Xbox privacy settings, but it always redirects back to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. How can I change my privacy settings?

:)

TGR3962, Apr 16, 2020

2. Xbox Privacy Settings Doesn't Do Anything

Hi Simon,

Xbox Live Privacy Settings can only be managed by an adult or a parent account. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • On which device are you trying to change the Privacy Settings?
    • What is the exact error message when you try to play multiplayer games?

Loraine Mon, Apr 16, 2020
  3. cant open privacy settings

Hi Sean,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering issues with accessing your Xbox account's privacy settings. Here's a list of the common factors:

• There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which needs a parent permission in order to change the privacy settings.
    • Access to Xbox Live is not yet available to your location.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a child or a parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser to access your account's privacy settings?
    • Are you encountering the same issue when accessing your account's privacy settings on a different device like an Xbox console?

Catherine Cus., Apr 16, 2020
  4. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Online Privacy Settings

1. Xbox Online Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Xbox Online Privacy

2. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  3. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  4. Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did, I became unable to play online. This issue appears to be caused by my account having playing online turned off in the xbox settings. However, I am incapable of turning it on, because when I try to open...
  5. Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.

Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.: I tried this 6 months ago and I just tried again and it still doesn't work.I want to set ''Broadcast gameplay'', ''You can share content made using Kinect or another camera'' and ''Others can share your content to social networks'' on allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online...
  6. Privacy and online safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and online safety: I downloaded Sea of Thieves some days ago and something that i always loved to do is talking with other players with the speaker, i don't know why but when i try to speak to them they can't hear me and i can't hear them, but instead my crewmates can hear me on the game. I was...
  7. Xbox App Privacy setting and network

Xbox App Privacy setting and network: Hi, i have recently been trying to change my privacy settings for Join multiplayer games - when i click allow and press save i get a message saying An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. please help me also i dont know if this is related but my network...
  8. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...
  9. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...
  10. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft xbox privacy settings

2. how to change xbox account settings for minecraft

3. keeps asking for permission xbox