Windows 10: xbox overlay LFG not working

Discus and support xbox overlay LFG not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i recently got a new pc with windows 10 and when i first got it the LFG on the xbox overlay kinda worked but over the past month or two it stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LucasBenko, Mar 24, 2020.

1. xbox overlay LFG not working

i recently got a new pc with windows 10 and when i first got it the LFG on the xbox overlay kinda worked but over the past month or two it stopped working. please help, i have no friends and i want to play with people.

:)

LucasBenko, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

xbox overlay LFG not working

XBox Gaming Overlay Error

I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name?

xbox overlay LFG not working [​IMG]

Steve C, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

xbox overlay LFG not working

1. xbox overlay LFG not working - Similar Threads - xbox overlay LFG

2. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  3. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  4. Xbox Console Companion isn't working, also the Windows+G menu xbox overlay never works anymore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Console Companion isn't working, also the Windows+G menu xbox overlay never works anymore.: Every time I try to sign in to xbox console companion app it says "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later." The Xbox Overlay just says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit." What is going on? It has been like this for more than a week. I use the...
  5. On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed?: Hi, I wanted to connect my Ps4 controller to my Windows 10 PC, but then I noticed that the controller works but the Xbox controller overlay is displayed in every game. Can it be fixed, if so how? Bei Windows wird das Xbox Controller overlay angezeigt?
  6. Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant create post's on Xbox Game Bar LFG feature: Whenever i try to create post for Horizon 4 I click on "Create a Post" LFG shows preferances but then Xbox Game Bar crashes without any error. I searched internet but couldn't find any problem known with LFG. I tried reinstalling Game Bar to no avail, anyone know a...
  7. Xbox PC Gampass Piechart overlay stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC Gampass Piechart overlay stuck?: Hi, Any Idea on how to sort this out? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pc-gampass-piechart-overlay-stuck/8bf38c4c-0e9a-4673-97fb-47b058f3e110
  8. xbox game bar overlay question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar overlay question: when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50% where is it getting this number? submitted by /u/putnamto [link] [comments]...
  9. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177
  10. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177