Windows 10: Xbox pad not visible

Discus and support Xbox pad not visible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought xbox one s wireless controller. I want to connect it to my pc via USB. When i plug it in it vibrates and nothing more happens. Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kajcio5, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Xbox pad not visible

I recently bought xbox one s wireless controller. I want to connect it to my pc via USB. When i plug it in it vibrates and nothing more happens. Xbox Accesories doesnt recognise the controller so i cant update it. Device menager doesnt see it too I updated windows to latest possible version. Got every possible xbox app. Tried to install drivers from internet. On the box it says to head to xbox.com/xboxone/pc-controller to get the drivers but this site apparently does not exist any more Any clue?

submitted by /u/kajcio5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kajcio5, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Tenforo, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Xbox pad not visible

1. Xbox pad not visible - Similar Threads - Xbox pad visible

2. Headset mic detected but not working on Xbox pad win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic detected but not working on Xbox pad win 11: I'm having trouble with my headset mic when connected through my Xbox pad on windows 11. I was using the headset with no issues then it just stopped picking up the mic. The headset speakers are working fine and I'm using a usb cable for the pad. I've triedDifferent headsets....
  3. Headset mic detected but not working on Xbox pad win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic detected but not working on Xbox pad win 11: I'm having trouble with my headset mic when connected through my Xbox pad on windows 11. I was using the headset with no issues then it just stopped picking up the mic. The headset speakers are working fine and I'm using a usb cable for the pad. I've triedDifferent headsets....
  4. Pad wymaga podania pinu podczas podłączenia go do komputera Pad Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pad wymaga podania pinu podczas podłączenia go do komputera Pad Xbox One: Gdy próbuję podłączyć pada od Xboxa to komputer wymaga ode mnie abym podał mu jakiś pin dodam że wpisując kody jakimi są "1234" i "0000" nie chcą zadziałać tak samo jak resetuję cały moduł bluetooth też nic się nie dziej próbowałem też naprawić to zakładką do rozwiązywania...
  5. Pad wymaga podania pinu podczas podłączenia go do komputera Pad Xbox One

Pad wymaga podania pinu podczas podłączenia go do komputera Pad Xbox One: Gdy próbuję podłączyć pada od Xboxa to komputer wymaga ode mnie abym podał mu jakiś pin dodam że wpisując kody jakimi są "1234" i "0000" nie chcą zadziałać tak samo jak resetuję cały moduł bluetooth też nic się nie dziej próbowałem też naprawić to zakładką do rozwiązywania...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not visible/working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not visible/working: I want to use the Xbox Game Bar but when I do the Win+G shortcut nothing appears but the process is visible in the task manager and I can interact with the game bar cursors even if I do not see them, it's like the bar is active but not visible. I have already tried...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Not Visible In Arabic Language

Xbox Game Bar Not Visible In Arabic Language: When I Change My Language To Arabic Xbox Game Bar was not visible When I Try To Pin It And Exit To Desktop But When I Return To English Every Thing Okay...
  8. Note Pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Note Pad: How do I change the space between horizontal lines ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/note-pad/db12a29e-937d-455f-8c85-c9c98e903250
  9. touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  10. touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad: I bought a acer aspire 3, when I was trying to configure the touch pad settings and turned off touchpad. Am unable to turn on the touch pad even after restarting. can anyone help me with this issue ??...