Windows 10: Xbox parties on pc

Discus and support Xbox parties on pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to start parties on pc the button to start a party doesn’t work. It just does nothing. I can’t join my friends parties they have to invite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaddysFriend, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Xbox parties on pc

When I try to start parties on pc the button to start a party doesn’t work. It just does nothing. I can’t join my friends parties they have to invite me, but when I do accept the invite I just join an “Xbox chat (beta)”. I can’t talk in them though because it doesn’t think I have a microphone or headset. I have a Razor Kreaken Tournament Edition. It plugs in through usb.

submitted by /u/DaddysFriend
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaddysFriend, Nov 18, 2019

2. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Xbox parties on pc

Xbox party wont work

Hello Jacob,

Since this is an Xbox related issue, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps posted on this
    article. If the issue persists, you can post your query through this
    link.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Xbox parties on pc

1. Xbox parties on pc - Similar Threads - Xbox parties

2. how to fix xbox party not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear me. when i go through my windows settings and go to apps>installed apps>xbox it...
  3. how to fix xbox party not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear me. when i go through my windows settings and go to apps>installed apps>xbox it...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...
  7. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...
  8. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why is there a warning symbol when in a xbox party on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a warning symbol when in a xbox party on windows 10?: Ever since the last 3 updates to game bar I've been getting a warning symbol in a xbox party on PC and the xbox social widget the notification is like "extended" any ideas why? tried asking tech support on reddit no help....
  10. Why is there a warning symbol when in a xbox party on windows 10?

Why is there a warning symbol when in a xbox party on windows 10?: Ever since the last 3 updates to game bar I've been getting a warning symbol in a xbox party on PC and the xbox social widget the notification is like "extended" any ideas why? tried asking tech support on reddit no help....