Windows 10: Xbox Party chat not working

Discus and support Xbox Party chat not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stinkbugsurvivor, May 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Party chat not working

Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless i exit my game and click back onto the app (i am not minimizing the app or closing it, i am just clicking off so i can play my game) and if i put my game into windowed mode it doesnt do this but that gives me horrible frame drops and i need a way to fix this please help (p.s i am on windows 10)

:)

stinkbugsurvivor, May 3, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

Hi Noah,

For us to better isolate this issue, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you're using a child account?
    • May I know if you were able to join party chat on another computer while using the same account?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you try using another Xbox account in the Xbox app and check if you will be able to join party chat. This will help us to determine if the issue is within the app or on the account that you're using.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, May 3, 2019
  3. Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 3, 2019
  4. Xbox Party chat not working

E for Excel, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Party chat not working

1. Xbox Party chat not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Party chat

2. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  4. Xbox Party Chat Won't Work On PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party Chat Won't Work On PC: I seem to be having a specific issue with party chat. I will join a party with my friends and I only seem to make the party echo. I've figured out that for some reason my mic will feed party audio back through and echo it instead of actually using my voice as input. Any help?...
  5. Xbox Party Chat

Xbox Party Chat: I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC Win 10 since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort of comms with my team....
  6. xbox party chat on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party chat on pc: So im having an issue where im trying to party up with friends on xbox and im on my pc but the sound isn't coming through the headset even though I have that as my default sound setting....
  7. Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App party chat not working?: Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak into my microphone, I can see...
  8. Xbox party chat push to talk not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox party chat push to talk not working: I wanted to use push to talk but when I'm ingame it doesn't register that I'm pressing the button or just keeps my mic on submitted by /u/myshui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezh16z/xbox_party_chat_push_to_talk_not_working/
  9. Xbox PC party chat

Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...
  10. Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.: I just recently got a new desktop pc and for some reason whenever I try and use the xbox apps party chat I can't connect to anyone's parties. The big mystery is that there isn't an error code I simply won't join. My nat type is open and I can create a party just fine but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. party chat not working