Windows 10: Xbox Party chat not working

Discus and support Xbox Party chat not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stinkbugsurvivor, May 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Party chat not working

Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless i exit my game and click back onto the app (i am not minimizing the app or closing it, i am just clicking off so i can play my game) and if i put my game into windowed mode it doesnt do this but that gives me horrible frame drops and i need a way to fix this please help (p.s i am on windows 10)

:)

stinkbugsurvivor, May 3, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

Hi Noah,

For us to better isolate this issue, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you're using a child account?
    • May I know if you were able to join party chat on another computer while using the same account?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you try using another Xbox account in the Xbox app and check if you will be able to join party chat. This will help us to determine if the issue is within the app or on the account that you're using.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, May 3, 2019
  3. Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 3, 2019
  4. Xbox Party chat not working

E for Excel, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Party chat not working

1. Xbox Party chat not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Party chat

2. Party chat on the Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Party chat on the Laptop: I'm having a issue to where my friends hear a loud noise when I join/create a party chat from my Windows 10 Laptop that's coming from my end, I do use the same headset on my Xbox One, Is there a way for me to create/join parties without this noise?...
  3. Can't Join Party Chat Xbox app windows 10 Error Code 0x807A1007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Join Party Chat Xbox app windows 10 Error Code 0x807A1007: Hello, every time I try to join my friend's party to voice chat it gives tells me that me "network settings are blocking party chat error 0x807A1007"...
  4. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...
  5. Your Network Settings Are Blocking Party Chat [0x89231906]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Network Settings Are Blocking Party Chat [0x89231906]: I have tried everything. I've enabled hidden devices on Device Manager, i've set the Value of DisabledComponents to 0 and restarted my PC, i've done everything I've found on the forums and youtube and still can't get this to work. It has been going on for weeks now and I just...
  6. Xbox Party not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Party not showing up: I've been having this problem lately on my Xbox app for my windows 10. The situation is that when I go to my friends tab it shows all my friends all fine but the thing is that when my friends say go on xbox and i try to join their party it doesn't show up. When I go to their...
  7. microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc: I have a steel series arctis 3 headset plugged into my pc that i use to play fortnite, rainbow six, a ton of other steam games and use discord with no issues. as soon as i log into the xbox app and try and use party chat, even if i don't have the headset plugged in there is...
  8. Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.: I just recently got a new desktop pc and for some reason whenever I try and use the xbox apps party chat I can't connect to anyone's parties. The big mystery is that there isn't an error code I simply won't join. My nat type is open and I can create a party just fine but when...
  9. Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS: Xbox party chat beta is now available in the Xbox beta app for Android (available in app store) and iOS (sign up for the iOS beta here Fill | Sign up for the Xbox App Beta for iOS ) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100358
  10. 12-Person Party Chat now available for everyone on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    12-Person Party Chat now available for everyone on Xbox One: We’re updating a few things on Xbox One that I wanted to share with you. Later today everyone on Xbox One and the Xbox App on Windows 10 will have access to 12-person Party Chat. Garnering over 2200 votes on Xbox Feedback, we are expanding party chat to include 12 people....