Windows 10: Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC

Discus and support Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having troubles using my Xbox app on my PC with trying to get the party chat to come through my headset. Whenever I'm in game chat it works fine I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hurtado100, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC

I'm having troubles using my Xbox app on my PC with trying to get the party chat to come through my headset. Whenever I'm in game chat it works fine I hear my teammates/opponents through my headset. But when it comes to Xbox Party Chat... The audio goes to the laptop speakers the problem it makes for annoying gameplay and inability to communicate.

Any solutions to this problem? Playing on Windows 10 with Astro A50's.

:)

hurtado100, Jan 9, 2021

2. microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc

I have a steel series arctis 3 headset plugged into my pc that i use to play fortnite, rainbow six, a ton of other steam games and use discord with no issues. as soon as i log into the xbox app and try and use party chat, even if i don't have the headset
    plugged in there is some kind of static noise that comes from my computer. if i log into a party the person i'm with only hears the static even when i mute the headset or unplug it. i have to mute myself in the xbox app to get it to not send the static. i
    tried to play sea of thieves and there was an icon at the top the whole time as if i was chatting and the headset wasn't even plugged in. please help. it only happens with microsoft games and xbox live party chat. even when i use the built into windows voice
    recorder app there is no static it allows me to record normally.

I've changed audio settings and tried different headsets and changed mixer settings and i can't figure it out.

drewarcher3090, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC

12-Person Party Chat now available for everyone on Xbox One

Source: 12-Person Party Chat now available for everyone (and on NXOE) | Xbox Lives Major Nelson

Brink, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC

1. Xbox Party Chat Through Headset On PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Party Chat

2. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC: When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having...
  3. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC: When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having...
  4. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  5. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  6. Xbox Party Chat Won't Work On PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party Chat Won't Work On PC: I seem to be having a specific issue with party chat. I will join a party with my friends and I only seem to make the party echo. I've figured out that for some reason my mic will feed party audio back through and echo it instead of actually using my voice as input. Any help?...
  7. Xbox Party Chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Party Chat: I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC Win 10 since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort of comms with my team....
  8. Can’t hear party chat through speakers on the Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t hear party chat through speakers on the Xbox PC app: It’s odd because I can hear them when I connect my Oculus but when I switch it to my laptop speakers, I am unable to hear them. submitted by /u/SkytheWitcher [link] [comments]...
  9. xbox party chat on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party chat on pc: So im having an issue where im trying to party up with friends on xbox and im on my pc but the sound isn't coming through the headset even though I have that as my default sound setting....
  10. Xbox PC party chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...