Windows 10: Xbox Party not showing up

Discus and support Xbox Party not showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this problem lately on my Xbox app for my windows 10. The situation is that when I go to my friends tab it shows all my friends all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElijahChung, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Xbox Party not showing up

I've been having this problem lately on my Xbox app for my windows 10. The situation is that when I go to my friends tab it shows all my friends all fine but the thing is that when my friends say go on xbox and i try to join their party it doesn't show up. When I go to their profile and instead of having the other tab to join party in their page, nothing show. I need extreme help for this because sometimes they do show the icon that their in a party, but when I go check their profile it doesnt show the join party tab.

So please help me on this!

It would be greatly appreciated!

:)

ElijahChung, Sep 14, 2018

2. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Xbox party wont work

Hello Jacob,

Since this is an Xbox related issue, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps posted on this
    article. If the issue persists, you can post your query through this
    link.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 14, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Xbox Party not showing up

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Xbox Party not showing up

1. Xbox Party not showing up - Similar Threads - Xbox Party showing

2. xbox party on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party on pc: when I try to join a Xbox party or create 1 on pc it doesn't work it says something went wrong try again later I uninstalled every Xbox app on my pc and reinstalled including game bar I reset everything updated my pc and nothing is working sometimes cant even join a party it...
  3. xbox party on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox party on pc: when I try to join a Xbox party or create 1 on pc it doesn't work it says something went wrong try again later I uninstalled every Xbox app on my pc and reinstalled including game bar I reset everything updated my pc and nothing is working sometimes cant even join a party it...
  4. Xbox Party Chat

Xbox Party Chat: I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC Win 10 since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort of comms with my team....
  5. Xbox doesn't show party option

Xbox doesn't show party option: My xbox does not show the join party or any party option. I can only see it in the setting- notification- xbox notification - party & game notification. I can't even start a party. How do I fix this. Also I can not get my headphones to work on any app. I have a brand new...
  6. Xbox parties on PC

Xbox parties on PC: I cant join or start a party on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-parties-on-pc/a1c7e519-72ce-47c5-b5ad-12abf62d25e0
  7. Xbox PC party chat

Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...
  8. Xbox parties on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox parties on pc: When I try to start parties on pc the button to start a party doesn’t work. It just does nothing. I can’t join my friends parties they have to invite me, but when I do accept the invite I just join an “Xbox chat (beta)”. I can’t talk in them though because it doesn’t think I...
  9. Xbox party on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party on windows: When i try to join my friends party on Xbox one it works fine, but on windows it shows they are in a party but when i click on their name it doesnt show they are in a party. This has only been happening recently...
  10. Xbox Party not showing up

Xbox Party not showing up: I've been having this problem lately on my Xbox app for my windows 10. The situation is that when I go to my friends tab it shows all my friends all fine but the thing is that when my friends say go on xbox and i try to join their party it doesn't show up. When I go to their...