Windows 10: Xbox PC app login issues

Discus and support Xbox PC app login issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over the past couple of months, I've had a consistent issue where I am no longer being automatically signed into the Xbox App for PC when logging into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rykkr, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Rykkr Win User

Xbox PC app login issues

Over the past couple of months, I've had a consistent issue where I am no longer being automatically signed into the Xbox App for PC when logging into my computer. I log into both with my Microsoft account, and the only way to fix this is to manually sign into the Xbox App every time I sign into my computer again. While very annoying, this would not normally be a big enough problem to post about. However, I also have trouble signing into the App this way sometimes as well, getting the error "We are unable to sign into your account at this time". Which if I keep attempting to sign in every coup

:)

Rykkr, Nov 26, 2021

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Xbox PC app login issues

login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Xbox PC app login issues

1. Xbox PC app login issues - Similar Threads - Xbox app login

2. Xbox PC PIN login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC PIN login issue: Hello, recently I have created an Xbox account on pc that includes gamepass. I decided to head to a friend's house and log into my account on THEIR device. Since I remembered my email and password, I expected it to work, but for some reason it kept asking me to input my...
  3. Xbox PC PIN login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC PIN login issue: Hello, recently I have created an Xbox account on pc that includes gamepass. I decided to head to a friend's house and log into my account on THEIR device. Since I remembered my email and password, I expected it to work, but for some reason it kept asking me to input my...
  4. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  5. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  6. can't login into xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login into xbox app: when I'm clicking on the login button in the xbox app, it is not working. The white somtetimes gray windows appers for 1 second. And there is an warning in the EventViewer thete there is no permission.The właściwe dla aplikacji permission settings do not grant Lokalny...
  7. Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app: So last night I logged into the Xbox game pass app in my friends pc. It has now changed the name icon on the pc to mine and won't let him select his profile as default. It won't even let me delete my email on the pc. This is really weird and very annoying. Is there any simple...
  8. Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with my friends pc and the Xbox app: So last night I logged into the Xbox game pass app in my friends pc. It has now changed the name icon on the pc to mine and won't let him select his profile as default. It won't even let me delete my email on the pc. This is really weird and very annoying. Is there any simple...
  9. Xbox PC app login issues

Xbox PC app login issues: Over the past couple of months, I've had a consistent issue where I am no longer being automatically signed into the Xbox App for PC when logging into my computer. I log into both with my Microsoft account, and the only way to fix this is to manually sign into the Xbox App...
  10. Xbox controller on PC & backround apps issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller on PC & backround apps issue: I have a problem where my Xbox controller clicks on a background app's link. for my situation, Microsoft flight simulator is installing in the background and I'm trying to play warzone with my elite series II controller, whenever I press "A" on the controller to jump or...