Windows 10: Xbox Pc Mixer

Discus and support Xbox Pc Mixer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to set up a mixer stream on my pc. I press the Broadcast button and it says to change my Xbox settings. I have no idea what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamBlackmore, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Xbox Pc Mixer

I am not able to set up a mixer stream on my pc. I press the Broadcast button and it says to change my Xbox settings. I have no idea what to do.

:)

SamBlackmore, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Xbox Pc Mixer

Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Pc Mixer

1. Xbox Pc Mixer - Similar Threads - Xbox Mixer

2. Xbox wireless headset game/voice mixer isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset game/voice mixer isn’t working: I recently bought the Xbox wireless gaming headset for my PC. I’m using Windows 10 and Discord chat client. For some reason when I’m in game I can’t adjust the voice/game mix and when I engage chat while watching a YouTube video for example the volume on the video cuts out...
  3. Xbox wireless headset game/voice mixer isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless headset game/voice mixer isn’t working: I recently bought the Xbox wireless gaming headset for my PC. I’m using Windows 10 and Discord chat client. For some reason when I’m in game I can’t adjust the voice/game mix and when I engage chat while watching a YouTube video for example the volume on the video cuts out...
  4. The Xbox app on Win 10 does not save volume level in the Windows volume mixer when the...

The Xbox app on Win 10 does not save volume level in the Windows volume mixer when the...: The Xbox app resets it's volume level to the max system volume on every start up. This leads to possibly very loud sounds when for example watching a game trailer. Changing the system volume to a lower level is not appropriate, as this makes every other app that can actually...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headphones PC Issues when Wired Turning itself off, Volume Mixer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Headphones PC Issues when Wired Turning itself off, Volume Mixer doesn't work: Hi :Recently got the official xbox wireless headset, I'm primarily using it with my pc connected via usb-c to usb cable and I'm having problems with it that I'm thinking is a software problem though, i have a sneaking suspicious these are intended features, and they are...
  6. Xbox Game Bar audio mixer is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game Bar audio mixer is blank: Xbox game bar doesn't display sound options to lower/higher volume for..i went to apps and already reset/terminated it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-audio-mixer-is-blank/af566bd3-71a6-4b2b-9263-15b4b0425767
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug: Hey, Ive recently been having a problem with xbox game bar, I cannot select anything in the audio mixer. I have researched the issue and have tried multiple suggested fixes such as: - Removing the app with powershell and reinstalling the app from the windows store. - Windows...
  8. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer: Before I go into details do not suggest: Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page OK,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared: Hi, I'm currently at 18362.388 and used xbox game bar since it got released, and used the Audio tile quite often to adjust volume for individual apps like in default windows audio mixer. But now no apps are listed there. Can you help me resolve the issue? Thanks...
  10. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps are gone in one day. I spot this 2 days ago, and so it is realy confusing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why mixer is no longer suppourted for game bar pc