Windows 10: Xbox PC Sound

Discus and support Xbox PC Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I bought a Turtle Beach Recon 600 along with the PC adapter which allows to use the headset in bluetooth. Everything works great other than when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Smart Sp0nge, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox PC Sound

So I bought a Turtle Beach Recon 600 along with the PC adapter which allows to use the headset in bluetooth. Everything works great other than when I use it on the PC it only has one sound volume. The Master Volume doesn't effect the headset at all as I can have it at 0% volume but I can still hear all the sounds in the Headset. The slider to change volume on the headset also doesn't effect the sound and the only way I can change the sound is to change the in game or on cite settings to change the volume which is a little tedious. So I just wanted to know if there was a work around or if I just have to deal with it.

:)

Smart Sp0nge, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 16, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Xbox PC Sound :p

cadaveca, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Darshan J Win User

Xbox PC Sound

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Xbox PC Sound

1. Xbox PC Sound - Similar Threads - Xbox Sound

2. How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?: How to play Surround Sound PC Speakers and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time? I know this function works for the xbox one. But when i tried to play both on my pc, it only plays either the wireless headset or the pc speakers. I want both. When I reached out to XBOX they...
  3. How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play Surround Sound and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time?: How to play Surround Sound PC Speakers and Xbox One Gaming headset at the same time? I know this function works for the xbox one. But when i tried to play both on my pc, it only plays either the wireless headset or the pc speakers. I want both. When I reached out to XBOX they...
  4. No sound in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound in Xbox App: The Xbox App is muted on my computer running Windows 10. To turn on the sound I have to go to "Windows, Sound Settings, App volume and preferences". Please recommend the fix to make the app not muted by default?...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound: Having a problem where whenever I'm in a party that unless I mute myself there is a very loud crackling sound, and even when there is no mic connected it still persists. Tried resetting the xbox app through the apps & features in the settings of windows 10, still no luck....
  6. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?...
  7. XBOX ONE Turtle Beach XO One Sound Problems (XBOX APP)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ONE Turtle Beach XO One Sound Problems (XBOX APP): Ok. When I use my Xbox controller (plugged in and wireless) It works perfectly. When I plug my Turtle Beach Headset into the controller using the adapter that came with them, they work perfectly... until I launch the XBOX app to stream. All the sound comes through the...
  8. newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    newest xbox one controller no sound through windows 10 using bluetooth: i just recently bought the new xbox one s controller and i want to connect to my pc using the new bluetooth feature and play sound through the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack on the controller. the problem is i cant figure out how to get it to work. i have updated the drivers...
  9. No sound on PC when steaming a game with XBOX App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on PC when steaming a game with XBOX App: When I connect to my XBOX ONE via the XBOX APP on my Windows 10 PC I don't get any of the XBOX sounds, just the video. Same thing if I stream a game, I can hear the game sounds coming from the TV connected to my XBOX but nothing on my PC? Same deal with the menu sounds etc,...
  10. Dolby Atmos Sound Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Dolby Atmos Sound Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10: “Justice rains from above!” If you play Overwatch, that sentence may give you nightmares. It’s Pharah’s catch phrase as she hangs in the air and lets loose a barrage of rockets that destroy everything in their path. Pharah’s attack is so effective in part because you may...