Windows 10: XBOX Play Anywhere Forza 4 framerate drops on new GTX1060 GPU

Discus and support XBOX Play Anywhere Forza 4 framerate drops on new GTX1060 GPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is Jake, I bought my first month of Xbox Game Pass yesterday and was very excited to have an opportunity to play Forza 4. Immediately I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SGTSeahawk54, Mar 3, 2019.

1. XBOX Play Anywhere Forza 4 framerate drops on new GTX1060 GPU

Hi my name is Jake, I bought my first month of Xbox Game Pass yesterday and was very excited to have an opportunity to play Forza 4. Immediately I was blown away by the graphics, and my computer on High/Ultra settings seemed at first to post 80-120 Fps no problem. Unfortunately about five minutes the framerate fell (to essentially zero) causing the game to slow to a screeching halt then skip back into focus. This happens repeatedly, rebooting did not solve the issue. I've tinkered with the graphics settings however I'm no whiz and I have never had a problem like this before running any of the other modern games which I play (Metro Exodus, Shadow of War). Why is this happening and what can I do to fix this? My Acer Predator Helios 300 is not even a month old and all the software was downloaded from legitimate sources. Please help!!!!! The game looks great and I really want to play it.

:)

SGTSeahawk54, Mar 3, 2019

2. Games- Can I play forza motorsport 4 on an Xbox one?

Can I play forza motorsport 4 on an Xbox one

Moved from Community Participation Center

Russianhamster, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Framerate issues

Hello guys, I have a persistent framerate issue with Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, it seems that, regardless of what my hardware driver version is, its a slow framerate of 30fps on low settings. Here are my custom pcs specs:

Motherboard: ASRock AB350M-HDV.

CPU with stock cooling fan: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 quad core boosted by me 3.4ghz

GPU: Gigabyte (Nvidia) GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 VRAM overclocked 1.492ghz.

PSU: Antec VP 500P 500Watt 88% strictly power efficiency.

RAM: Kingston ValueRam 2400mhz x2 at 4gb each.

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200rpm

Driver version for CPU 16.7.

Driver version for GPU 411.10.87?

If you have any suggestions, please answer this question for me,

Cheers from Australia mates.

SoulEnd281, Mar 3, 2019
  4. XBOX Play Anywhere Forza 4 framerate drops on new GTX1060 GPU

Andre for Directly, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

XBOX Play Anywhere Forza 4 framerate drops on new GTX1060 GPU

1. XBOX Play Anywhere Forza 4 framerate drops on new GTX1060 GPU - Similar Threads - XBOX Play Anywhere

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere is blank: Whenever I try to access the Xbox Play Anywhere page on PC, the page is just blank. The toolbar on top appears for a second or two, then vanishes, and all that remains is the is the scrolling indicator. I've tried different browsers but nothing works. Any help?...
  5. Xbox Play Anywhere is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere is blank: Whenever I try to access the Xbox Play Anywhere page on PC, the page is just blank. The toolbar on top appears for a second or two, then vanishes, and all that remains is the is the scrolling indicator. I've tried different browsers but nothing works. Any help?...
  6. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  7. Xbox play anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Play anywhere file location

Forza Horizon 4 Play anywhere file location: I installed Forza Horizon 4 play anywhere in microsoft store on my computer and, the formula drift car pack comes along with xbox game pass. go to where everyone says forza horizon 4 files are which is windows apps and all i see is the formula drift car pack and i cant find...
  9. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...