Windows 10: Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread

Discus and support Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys and girls, Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself Kiesey. We play games with the Xbox community every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kiesey, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Kiesey Win User

Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread

Hey guys and girls,

Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself Kiesey. We play games with the Xbox community every Wednesday night between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST, you can find us streaming on mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA.

Keep an eye on this thread we will be posting info on upcoming playdates and much more.

Find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.: @XboxPlaydatesCA

:)

Kiesey, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Xbox App won't update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further

Arun B J, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread - Similar Threads - Xbox Playdates Canada

2. Can't find the thread with the info'.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find the thread with the info'.: Win 10 20H2 I asked this and was given the information, can't find the thread. What command do I use, using the CMD prompt within Win 10 to overwrite space created, ( by deleting data ) on a HDD? 181248
  3. dolby access purchase in Canada

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dolby access purchase in Canada: Hi, I'm trying to purchase Dolby access but it's only giving me an option to create a profile address which is a USA address. I am in Canada. What should I do?...
  4. AMC in Canada

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMC in Canada: Hello everyone, I live in Canada and enjoy _The Walking Dead_ franchise. Since the original show began, I've been watching via Microsoft's Film & TV App typically on my Xbox, and this extended to _Fear the Walking Dead_ as well. Now that the series has started again,...
  5. Cortana in Canada

in Cortana
    Cortana in Canada: When will Cortana (English) be available in Canada? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-in-canada/b9373591-ed96-46f8-ab90-a8f186df03e3"
  6. English (Canada)

in Windows 10 Customization
    English (Canada): Yes Microsoft, you got it right. You say the problem is at your end, and it is indeed. Now, how can I retry? Version 1909. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-canada/4510e292-4fc7-430c-9625-ef78d7344cf0
  7. Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Playdates Canada Info \ Schedule Thread: Hey guys and girls, Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself Kiesey. We play games with the Xbox community every Wednesday night between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST, you can find us streaming on mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA. Keep an eye on this thread...
  8. BSOD ! error 0x0000001e ! More info in thread

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ! error 0x0000001e ! More info in thread: Hi, thank you for viewing thread and your time. In the past 3 days I've been receiving a lot of BSOD. Through some research I've used event viewer > bugcheck > and found multiple listings of " The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff803177345b5,...
  9. Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old Serial Printer Not Working in Windows 10 (detailed info in thread): Hi guys, One of my coworkers has a Datamax Allegro 2 printer that he needs to print special adhesive labels. It's a super old printer, which actually uses RS-232 (serial). I think it can also use parallel but that's not important as both show up as COM ports. I tried...
  10. Cortana in Canada

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana in Canada: I am in New Brunswick Canada. build 9926. I really wanted to try the Cortana feature, just wondering if this is not available in Canada? 4357