Windows 10: Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming

Discus and support Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] We play for many reasons: to indulge our imaginations, to socialize with friends or family, to test our skills against others, to learn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming

Source: Our Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Junaid_A Win User

In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

Yes, content purchased while signed in with the same Microsoft account can be enjoyed on any device with no expiration. With
    Minecraft Marketplace, we've made it safer and easier to purchase community-made content for Minecraft.
    For more information regarding the
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch,
    please refer: Minecraft for
    Nintendo Switch FAQ

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming - Similar Threads - Xbox PlayStation Nintendo

2. Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll: From years as I remember people tried to use Playstation controllers in games which reads game controller input through XInput.dll module which does not support Playstation controllers. There is some mind-breaking operation with XInput.dll replacement which is loaded instead...
  3. Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll: From years as I remember people tried to use Playstation controllers in games which reads game controller input through XInput.dll module which does not support Playstation controllers. There is some mind-breaking operation with XInput.dll replacement which is loaded instead...
  4. Playstation and other game controllers support in XInput.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to share screenshots from xbox game bar in xbox chat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to share screenshots from xbox game bar in xbox chat.: I want to share my screenshots captured from Xbox game bar to Xbox chat using Xbox game bar.Whenever i try to paste my screenshot using control +v in Xbox chat nothing happens. But my friends in Xbox tels me that it works for them. Why is it not working for me? Or is there...
  6. nintendo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nintendo: when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on my Nintendo every time I enter the code and finish the process, it says my Microsoft account is already signed in on another device on Minecraft dungeons and I know that. so it basically doesn't let me sign in until I log out...
  7. xbox games sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games sharing: hello everyone, i would like to play some xbox game on my pc, the problem is: i already bought forza motorsport 7 for my xboxphisic disk, can i just play it on my pc without buying another one for pc?thanksDiego...
  8. Isolation is Safer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Isolation is Safer: 21H2 will isolate 3rd party drivers. This allows the OS to be isolated, or sandboxed, away from the rest of the third-party drivers, and the primary benefit is security. Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  9. Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?: Alright so I just got a new computer and have run into a bit of an issue. My wife and I both share her xbox game pass account. I have logged into the Microsoft store with her microsoft account in order to use game pass on my account. No problem. But, the games that I...
  10. Xbox sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sharing: How do I access a home Xbox for sharing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-sharing/63c868e8-0a3f-4176-b745-758149e641ae