Windows 10: Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mazark Storm, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

Hello.

A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings.

However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and join clubs". The problem is these two settings can't be changed: once I click on the submit button and the page reloads, they just go back on block.

I don't know what to do.

Thank you for your attention.

:)

Mazark Storm, Sep 6, 2018

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

Hello,

So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing.

The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com."

So we go to the website and look at the settings, and we cannot figure out what the problem is.

All the privacy settings are set to "Everyone" or "Allow," All the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings that it is allowing us to change are set to "Allow," and on the off chance that it would do anything, all the Xbox 360 Online Safety settings are
    set to "Allow" or "Family." Th only thing it's not letting us change is "You can create and join clubs" and "Broadcast gameplay" which no matter how many times we submit changes for, it refuses to change.

We are all tired and really annoyed by these problems and we cannot find anything online that solves our problem. If anyone has any suggestions please tell them to me.

PS: The settings instructions also mention a save button, but none of us can find that. Is it just referring to the Submit button or is that related to a different problem.

GuyWithAJacket, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

1. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Xbox privacy settings

2. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  3. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: Hi. I can not join my friends Realm when he is A; My friend B; Pays for Realms regularly C; Multiple people have joined. I'm not sure if it is my account or what. It sends me to a website that is no longer used and when it was used did not help me what so ever. Can you help....
  4. Minecraft Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Privacy settings: So today i downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my pc but i can't play it because of the privacy settings and i don't know how to change them. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/f033e9bd-9570-410d-806c-bc3a46ca7723
  5. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  6. Minecraft Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings: How can I add friend someone in Minecraft, when it keeps saying I can't because of how my account is set up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/53dc6e43-2213-4e15-a80c-0f7a10987cfd
  7. Minecraft privacy setting thing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft privacy setting thing?: I just got minecraft bedrock and when i try to join my friends realm it says i cant play multiplayer because of how my accounts set up. I've tried to follow a bunch of tutorial things but they are either out dated or my computer's wierd. Can someone please tell me how i can...
  8. Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm

Changing Privacy settings to join a Minecraft Realm: The Xbox support website seems to have no way to access the privacy settings, and everywhere I click to access those privacy settings all lead to the Xbox support website. Either how does one navigate the support website to change the privacy settings, or how does one get to...
  9. Minecraft Privacy Settings -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings -: Son cannot play online - getting a privacy issue. Can anyone help resolve? I logged on a unblocked a number of things but still no joy. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/1e6cff3a-e0ca-4e66-afc5-81de5d242f89
  10. Minecraft Realms

Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft realms privacy settings

2. xbox privacy settings

3. minecraft privacy settings

4. xbox minecraft privacy settings,
  5. minecraft xbox privacy settings,
  6. minecraft privacy settings for realms,
  7. minecraft windows 10 realms privacy settings,
  8. xbox privacy settings for minecraft,
  9. minecraft realms xbox privacy settings,
  10. cant join minecraft realm privacy,
  11. privacy settings for minecraft,