Windows 10: Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to set my Xbox privacy setting to where nobody can see what game i'm playing or if i'm online or not, but hitting apply in my settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Treybeast, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Treybeast Win User

Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

I'm trying to set my Xbox privacy setting to where nobody can see what game i'm playing or if i'm online or not, but hitting apply in my settings doesn't actually *apply* the change. My friends confirm that my status is still very visible; what can I do to hide my status or fix this problem?

:)

Treybeast, Jun 25, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jun 25, 2020
  3. XBox Live Child Accounts Missing From Adult Safety Privacy Dashboard

We suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change privacy and safety settings for you or a child from Xbox.com. Changes that you’ll make regarding Xbox One privacy settings will also adapt on Windows 10 family features.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jun 25, 2020
  4. Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

1. Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox privacy settings

2. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  3. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  4. Windows 10 privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 privacy settings: I have 5 Windows 10 Home laptops for my homeschooled kids. I have activity reporting enabled so I can keep and eye on what they're doing. Is there a way I can keep them from accessing the privacy settings to turn activity reporting off? My oldest is smart enough to figure...
  5. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings: I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right...
  6. Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device: Today I launched Outlook Desktop 2019 and I am greeted with a yellow bar stating: "PRIVACY SETTINGS APPLIED Your account privacy settings are being applied to this device. To adjust your settings go to privacy settings". The last sentence is an underlined link and hovering...
  7. Xbox App Privacy setting and network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Privacy setting and network: Hi, i have recently been trying to change my privacy settings for Join multiplayer games - when i click allow and press save i get a message saying An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. please help me also i dont know if this is related but my network...
  8. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...
  9. Xbox on Windows Privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox on Windows Privacy: When I try to change my gamertag or I try to just simply try to go to my privacy page is just goes to a page that says "change your child's xbox privacy and online safety status". It says this even though my account isn't the child of a family and that I made myself an adult...
  10. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...