Windows 10: Xbox Profile deleted

Discus and support Xbox Profile deleted in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just switched pcs and i downloaded my favorite game forza horizion 4 and i signed into my microsft account but for some reason my xbox live profile... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aiden Nicolas, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Xbox Profile deleted

I just switched pcs and i downloaded my favorite game forza horizion 4 and i signed into my microsft account but for some reason my xbox live profile was deleted and i had to create a new one and now all my data is gone but on my friends account my old account still shows up but just says offline

:)

Aiden Nicolas, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon Xbox

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Xbox Profile deleted

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Profile deleted

1. Xbox Profile deleted - Similar Threads - Xbox Profile deleted

2. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  3. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  4. Delete User Profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  5. Delete User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  6. Profile Mysteriously Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Mysteriously Deleted: Hello,Yesterday, when I turned my laptop on, my user profile was randomly deleted from my Windows laptop. On the screen with my profile picture and name, there is a “sign in” button rather than a box to enter my PIN, which is the only button that can be clicked. After...
  7. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  8. Can't log into Xbox Profile - should I delete Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log into Xbox Profile - should I delete Microsoft account?: Hi there, I have a problem with my Xbox profile. I have a Microsoft account and changed my email address. Since then I can't get into any of my Microsoft Games anymore (e.g. Forza Horizon 3). I called Microsoft hotline twice and they tried to help but could not help me....
  9. Deleting profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting profile picture: Hello, I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing. I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and deleting it. The picture first gets properly deleted, then it comes back. The other thing I have tried is deleting the picture...
  10. Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?: Following on from this post which is now locked: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store-winpc/how-do-i-delete-my-unused-billing-profiles/04215cf6-ffad-44b4-bef2-54b04e2deb4a There is no user-option to delete an incorrect billing...