Windows 10: Xbox purchase and error message

Discus and support Xbox purchase and error message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to buy something on xbox and when I click on allow it asks for me to add money which I don't need to and if I do click add the whole page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CathVickers, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Xbox purchase and error message

Trying to buy something on xbox and when I click on allow it asks for me to add money which I don't need to and if I do click add the whole page changes and this message appears.something went wrong we're working on it try again in a little bit trace id h0kr1z3pN06HzIBU.3.1Any ideas. Its driving me mad!

:)

CathVickers, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Xbox purchase and error message

1. Xbox purchase and error message - Similar Threads - Xbox purchase error

2. Xbox purchase and error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox purchase and error message: Trying to buy something on xbox and when I click on allow it asks for me to add money which I don't need to and if I do click add the whole page changes and this message appears.something went wrong we're working on it try again in a little bit trace id...
  3. Xbox purchase and error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox purchase and error message: Trying to buy something on xbox and when I click on allow it asks for me to add money which I don't need to and if I do click add the whole page changes and this message appears.something went wrong we're working on it try again in a little bit trace id...
  4. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  5. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  6. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. FS2020 standard edition xbox purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020 standard edition xbox purchase: I am running fs2020 on xbox game pass , I purchased the deluxe upgrade , do I also have to purchase the standard edition from market place - so to not have to rely on game pass to play every time thanks...
  8. Xbox live purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox live purchase: I paid for a month subscription of xbox live but it says I don't have xbox live. I used a gift card and it says paid for but nothing. What do I do if I paid for xbox live and the money was taken from my account but I still dont have xbox live....
  9. Xbox Message Center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Message Center?: Ive been waiting for my codes from the Xbox game pass for well over 10 days now and i cant recieve the codes because i need to get to the xbox message center yet im on windows 10 and i dont own an xbox. I checked my email everyday aswell and still haven't received a code....
  10. Purchase Xbox One with Xbox All Access for No Upfront Cost Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Purchase Xbox One with Xbox All Access for No Upfront Cost Xbox: [ATTACH] At Xbox we believe strongly in choice. Choice in what, where and how you play, in addition to where and how you buy. It’s with that that we’re thrilled to reintroduce Xbox All Access to more players around the world starting with the U.S., U.K. and Australia— and...