Windows 10: xbox recording problem

Discus and support xbox recording problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so as I have said in the title I have a recording problem for my channel (coveragephoenixgames) so the message I get is: recording isn't working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by phoenixgames360, Apr 11, 2019.

1. xbox recording problem

so as I have said in the title I have a recording problem for my channel (coveragephoenixgames) so the message I get is: recording isn't working, error: 2184327175. soooooooooo whats the problem how do I fix it, do I need to troubleshoot if yes HOW DO I DO THAT REEEEEEEEEE ;w;

:)

phoenixgames360, Apr 11, 2019

2. Xbox Recording Only Records One Thing At A Time.

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issue recording on game on your Xbox app. One of which is incorrect configuration setting. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may click the link below and follow the steps provided in the article.

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 11, 2019
  4. xbox recording problem

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

xbox recording problem

1. xbox recording problem - Similar Threads - xbox recording problem

2. XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy: So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem. I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?...
  3. Windows 10 recorder problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 recorder problem: Hi, I use windows 10 screen recorder sine 2 years. After I updated my windows to the latest version 1809. When I clock on Turn mic on by Default it keeps resetting it self after I join a game and it doesn`t record my microphone. Any solutions? Thanks...
  4. Problem with recording microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with recording microphone: My PC is using internal microphone for recording purposes and not the microphone on headphones. Headphones are working fine and checked it on another PC. I've also tried setting up the microphone. I also reinstalled the audio driver. I got to know this after listening to the...
  5. Problem with audio recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with audio recording: I have a new headset with a built-in mic. When I am trying to record audio and connect the headset through AUX, the mic isn’t working but the audio is working. I found "recording" under the "Sound" settings , then I found microphones but just Laptops Build in microphones...
  6. Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Steps Recorder Windows 10: Hi Is there a way that I can extract the screenshots from my PSR file into excel? (without individually snipping each) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-steps-recorder-windows-10/b712a900-381e-404e-ab34-1d536e77c1e8
  7. Xbox App PC recording no video?

Xbox App PC recording no video?: Every time I use the Xbox App to try and record a clip in-game it never shows the video, it just plays the audio. Like it will show a screenshot of the beginning of when I recorded but there's never actually any video playing. I have background game recording turned on, it...
  8. Sound recorder 2 problem

Sound recorder 2 problem: I bought a Sony PX470 IC recorder, it came with Software, Sound Organiser 2 to install on my computer, but I cannot get any sound even though there is no problem with the speakers etc. on my computer. I have since found that Sound Recorder 2, and/or IC recorder PX470 is not...
  9. Sound recorder 2 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound recorder 2 problem: I bought a Sony PX470 IC recorder, it came with Software, Sound Organiser 2 to install on my computer, but I cannot get any sound even though there is no problem with the speakers etc. on my computer. I have since found that Sound Recorder 2, and/or IC recorder PX470 is not...
  10. recording to a dvd r+ problems

recording to a dvd r+ problems: Hi, I am trying to transfer old vhs tapes to dvd. I installed Roxio "easy vhs to dvd3 plus" on a w10 laptop which has a read-write dvd player built in. When I click on "rec" nothing happens. Also I do not see a "stop" button on the screen. I did have to re-size my screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble shoot xbox audio record