Windows 10: xbox recording problem

Discus and support xbox recording problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so as I have said in the title I have a recording problem for my channel (coveragephoenixgames) so the message I get is: recording isn't working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by phoenixgames360, Apr 11, 2019.

1. xbox recording problem

so as I have said in the title I have a recording problem for my channel (coveragephoenixgames) so the message I get is: recording isn't working, error: 2184327175. soooooooooo whats the problem how do I fix it, do I need to troubleshoot if yes HOW DO I DO THAT REEEEEEEEEE ;w;

:)

phoenixgames360, Apr 11, 2019

2. Xbox Recording Only Records One Thing At A Time.

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issue recording on game on your Xbox app. One of which is incorrect configuration setting. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may click the link below and follow the steps provided in the article.

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 11, 2019
  4. xbox recording problem

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

xbox recording problem

1. xbox recording problem - Similar Threads - xbox recording problem

2. Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available: I am not seeing my recording preferences and i want to enable captures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-recording-preferences-not-available/cbf040df-11c8-4491-97e5-f7def9e17f8c
  3. Xbox screen recorder bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox screen recorder bug: Hi to whom it may concernEvery time i record the screen when i play games like far cry 6 or Ghostwire Tokyo, the screen recorder can capture some loud noise, it sounds like current but my laptop didnt make any noise and the recorder should not pick up anything except the...
  4. Xbox Game Bar not recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  5. XBOX GAME BAR recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR recording problem: hi,I had been using x box game bar to record my digital drawing for my YouTube channel. I had set it to record at the minimum setting. There are times when I already record my drawing for more than 1 hour and the screen is a bit hotter than regular usage internet surfing +...
  6. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  7. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  8. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  9. Xbox Recorder recording is a smaller resolution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Recorder recording is a smaller resolution?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TimelySong9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm4l3x/xbox_recorder_recording_is_a_smaller_resolution/
  10. Recording Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording Problems: Hello, I have having a problem since last few weeks. My microphone is not working properly. I have to regularly attend online meetings through MS Teams but when I try to unmute my microphone, it says "we couldn't open the microphone". After trying to run troubleshooter, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trouble shoot xbox audio record