Windows 10: Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline

Discus and support Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am in a very bad situation I've bought 1 Xbox One X then 2X Xbox One S and now bought Series S but in every console I constantly getting severe LAG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattCraig4K, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline

I am in a very bad situation I've bought 1 Xbox One X then 2X Xbox One S and now bought Series S but in every console I constantly getting severe LAG and shuttersI play FIFA 21 and GTA 5 , whenever I start any game my screen started lagging horribly , I tried completely offline but still game lagging like hell I went to few of my friend's house with my Xbox but the result is same , same super lagging unplayable gameplay everywhere4K HDR TV , 144Hz PC Gaming Monitor , normal 60Hz Monitor I tried everything but its lagging everywhereCan anyone please tell me what to do now to gett rid of this un

:)

MattCraig4K, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10...mber-10-a.html

Brink, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Kirte Win User
    Shutter lags/Lag spikes on Windows 10

Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline [​IMG]

It has been stucked like that for the past two hours or so

edit : it's completed and there is ne errors with the drive

edit 2 :

Kirte, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Kirte Win User

Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline

Shutter lags/Lag spikes on Windows 10

I just checked :

let me know if there is something wrong Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline :)

Kirte, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline

1. Xbox Series S Lagging and shuttering games even in Offline - Similar Threads - Xbox Series Lagging

2. Powering the Dreams of Gamers with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Powering the Dreams of Gamers with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: [media] Made from Dreams This week marks a year since the world was introduced to the Xbox Series X and Power Your Dreams. Since then, we’ve explored the possibilities of the next generation of gaming and, in the past few weeks, experienced the...
  3. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Now Available Worldwide: [ATTACH] Experience the thrill of gaming at 120 frames per second, with faster loading times, richer, more dynamic worlds and much more on Xbox Series X, our fastest most powerful console ever, and Xbox Series S, delivering next-generation performance at an affordable price...
  4. Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Hi there,What an exciting time! The Xbox Series X|S have both launched and we hope you are enjoying your time with the next generation of gaming! In the event you do run in to any issues though, we have you covered. Some issues might be known issues and we have the proper...
  5. 30 Games Optimized on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Launch Day

in Windows 10 News
    30 Games Optimized on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Launch Day: [ATTACH] The launch of a new generation of games is the culmination of epic creative and technical endeavors from developers around the globe, all focused on a single goal: delivering immersive new experiences and rich new worlds to explore. The Xbox Series X and Xbox...
  6. Backward Compatibility on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Backward Compatibility on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: [ATTACH] As gamers, we know how important it is to preserve and respect your gaming legacy. We believe your favorite games and franchises, your progression and achievements, your Xbox One gaming accessories and the friendships and communities you create through gaming...
  7. Storage Options for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S at Launch

in Windows 10 News
    Storage Options for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S at Launch: [ATTACH] For Xbox players, backwards compatibility and Xbox Game Pass have made it possible for us all to have libraries of games at our fingertips at the beginning of the new console generation. One of the promises of Xbox Series X|S is the ability to play four generations...
  8. App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

in Windows 10 News
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles: UWP applications (both apps and games) are a pivotal part of the Xbox experience. As we near the launch of the new console generation, we want to address some common questions regarding app and game development on the new Xbox family of consoles. If you have been developing...
  9. Introducing the Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Xbox Series S: [media] Introducing Xbox Series S. Next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen, all-digital console at an accessible price point: $299 (ERP).* Available November 10th. Get started with an instant library of 100+ high...
  10. Lag & Shuttering in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag & Shuttering in games: All games are shuttering and lagging after disabling windows full screen optimisation with vsync off. Games are giving high fps even higher than refresh rate. But the 80 fps is falling to 10 fps for 1-2 second and it is happening in every minute & in every game....