Windows 10: Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

Discus and support Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there. I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I turn on my controller, intending to use it with Windows 10 just like the last time I played with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dharmasnake, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

Hi there. I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I turn on my controller, intending to use it with Windows 10 just like the last time I played with it (when it was already paired), it won't connect automatically and I have to "forget" the controller in Win10 settings than repair it entirely. What am I doing wrong here?

submitted by /u/dharmasnake
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dharmasnake, Dec 6, 2020

2. xbox series x controller via bluetooth not recognized in games

The Bluetooth steps I gave were only in case you need them. The actual repair steps for your controller were the first links I gave. Have you started on them yet? Please do not skip any steps. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step.
    If you need help performing any step I will help.

More here including how to update these controllers:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://www.windowscentral.com/will-xbox-series...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

Yes. I also followed the steps provided my Microsoft

Known Issues on Xbox Series X|S

• windows 10 KB number for OS Build is greater than the one listed
    • the controller firmware is up to date from the Xbox Accessories app.

kousik2020, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

1. Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue - Similar Threads - Xbox Series controller

2. Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue: I have bought a CSR 4.0 bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 PC to connect a series x wireless controller for as far as I know the controller uses bluetooth version 4.0.-The bluetooth adapter can be operated using the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver which operates as normal...
  3. Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue: I have bought a CSR 4.0 bluetooth adapter for my windows 10 PC to connect a series x wireless controller for as far as I know the controller uses bluetooth version 4.0.-The bluetooth adapter can be operated using the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver which operates as normal...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  6. Xbox series x controller

Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  8. Xbox series x/s controller in windows 10

Xbox series x/s controller in windows 10: Hi I have a question about the Xbox series x/s controller in windows 10 is there a newer driver than the one for the Xbox One controller also why in some games does it show up as two controller types one is xinput the other is Xbox one ?...
  9. Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller: Hello all! I'm having a very strange problem with the Bluetooth connectivity in my brand new series x controller. This is only happening with my pc, it works flawlessly with my xbox one s. Also the swap between the Xbox and the pc works amazing as well. However, it has this...
  10. Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Hi there,What an exciting time! The Xbox Series X|S have both launched and we hope you are enjoying your time with the next generation of gaming! In the event you do run in to any issues though, we have you covered. Some issues might be known issues and we have the proper...