Windows 10: Xbox series x controller

Discus and support Xbox series x controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abhijeetsinghSD, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xbox series x controller

HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help

:)

abhijeetsinghSD, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10...mber-10-a.html

Brink, Oct 8, 2021
  3. xbox series x controller via bluetooth not recognized in games

The Bluetooth steps I gave were only in case you need them. The actual repair steps for your controller were the first links I gave. Have you started on them yet? Please do not skip any steps. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step.
    If you need help performing any step I will help.

More here including how to update these controllers:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

https://www.windowscentral.com/will-xbox-series...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Xbox series x controller

kousik2020, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Xbox series x controller

1. Xbox series x controller - Similar Threads - Xbox series controller

2. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox series x controller

Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  6. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  7. Xbox series x/s controller in windows 10

Xbox series x/s controller in windows 10: Hi I have a question about the Xbox series x/s controller in windows 10 is there a newer driver than the one for the Xbox One controller also why in some games does it show up as two controller types one is xinput the other is Xbox one ?...
  8. xbox series x controller disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox series x controller disconnect: Hello . I bought xbox series x controller to use on my laptop windows 10 . when i use type c cable to connect i dont have any issue in any game but when use blutooth connection on some games like resident evil 7 on gameplay controller keep disconnect and again connect but on...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller Functionality: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X controller. I am trying to use this controller to play my games library with Bluetooth. For select games, everything works fine via Bluetooth, the games that I have tried that have worked are Fallout 4, GTA V, and Monster Hunter...
  10. Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10: What Bluetooth will I need to use to connect to windows 10? Bluetooth 4.0, 4.2 or 5? I don't want to buy the xbox usb adapter as it probably has company tax and I can get the same thing for more than half the price. submitted by /u/Agonizingfool3000 [link] [comments]...