Windows 10: Xbox Series X - What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming

Discus and support Xbox Series X - What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The future of gaming has never been more inspiring. Creativity in games is flourishing. New services empower you to discover more games—and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox Series X - What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming

Source: What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox Series X console available Holiday 2020

Source: Power Your Dreams with Xbox Series X, Available Holiday 2020 - Xbox Wire

See also: Project Scarlett | Xbox

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

More Original Xbox Games Coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility Xbox

Source: More Original Xbox Games Coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming - Similar Threads - Xbox Series Expect

2. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  3. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  4. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  5. Streaming xbox series x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming xbox series x: The xbox companion app is telling me it doesn't support series x. SO how do I stream the games on pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-xbox-series-x/6f386c73-85f3-4385-b3c6-26f4e3ddb380
  6. 30 Games Optimized on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Launch Day

in Windows 10 News
    30 Games Optimized on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Launch Day: [ATTACH] The launch of a new generation of games is the culmination of epic creative and technical endeavors from developers around the globe, all focused on a single goal: delivering immersive new experiences and rich new worlds to explore. The Xbox Series X and Xbox...
  7. Power Your Dreams with New Generation of Xbox Series X and Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Power Your Dreams with New Generation of Xbox Series X and Series S: [media] As we approach the launch of a new generation of gaming, there comes a renewed source of joy and inspiration for gamers around the world. We invite you to come on this journey with us. To dream of more vibrant and living gaming worlds. To dream of being instantly...
  8. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Designing Next Generation of Consoles

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Designing Next Generation of Consoles: [ATTACH] Back in March, we brought you a closer look at the technology powering Xbox Series X, breaking down everything from the technical specs to what next-gen technologies like Xbox Velocity Architecture and Optimized for Xbox Series X mean for players. Two weeks ago, we...
  9. Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console: Gaming leaves an indelible mark on all of us. From the epic stories and universes we experience playing as our favorite heroes, to the heat of intense competition, victory and defeat. Through the shared accomplishments we achieve as a worldwide community, gaming brings us...
  10. Here’s what you can expect from Skype on Windows over the next few months

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s what you can expect from Skype on Windows over the next few months: We had earlier reported that Microsoft is working on a new version for its Skype app for all platforms. The company rolled out a new version 8.0 of Skype app earlier in the month advising users to upgrade to the latest version since the older version 7.0 will be discontinued...