Windows 10: Xbox Series XS controller and DS4 controller both have severe input lag after 10-20 minutes...

Discus and support Xbox Series XS controller and DS4 controller both have severe input lag after 10-20 minutes... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the past 2 weeks or so, my controllers have been experiencing increased input lag after using them for only 15 or so minutes. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EddyRachedi, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Xbox Series XS controller and DS4 controller both have severe input lag after 10-20 minutes...

For the past 2 weeks or so, my controllers have been experiencing increased input lag after using them for only 15 or so minutes. I have tried everything I can find, from trying different drivers to updating my BIOS and even completely reinstalling Windows. My specs are down below. After I flashed my BIOS yesterday, I was able to use the controller for 3 hours with no issues, but after turning on my PC today, the issues came back again. Intel i9-10850KNvidia GTX 1650ASUS TUF GAMING B460M-PLUS2 TB Seagate BarracudaGSkill Aegis 2x8 3200 Mhz RAMIf anyone could offer some other solutions, I would

:)

EddyRachedi, Aug 1, 2021

2. Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

Yes. I also followed the steps provided my Microsoft

Known Issues on Xbox Series X|S

• windows 10 KB number for OS Build is greater than the one listed
    • the controller firmware is up to date from the Xbox Accessories app.

kousik2020, Aug 1, 2021
  3. WilliamDz Win User
    Controller input delay

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William, I’m an Independent Advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

Controller input lag exclusively in games, is usually a result of not enabling V-sync setting. This settings can be found in both the respective games and in the advanced GPU settings for the video card, e.g. Nvidia Control Panel. Also, if you monitor has a
    gamming mode, try that. It may also help to know what controller/input devices are being affected.

Refer to these links for some tips on how to address:

https://displaylag.com/reduce-input-lag-in-pc-g...

How to reduce input lag - Ropaku

Using DS4 controller?
    https://testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-reduce...

-----------------

Disclaimer - The above link is not a Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

WilliamDz, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Xbox Series XS controller and DS4 controller both have severe input lag after 10-20 minutes...

Xbox Series X controller wireless not working with windows 10

Xbox Series X controller is successfully paired however within game (any game) there is no input from the controller. If I connect via cable then I do get input. Paired several times to no avail. I have the latest windows 10 updates and there is no update
    for the controller pending.

CheshPainter, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Series XS controller and DS4 controller both have severe input lag after 10-20 minutes...

1. Xbox Series XS controller and DS4 controller both have severe input lag after 10-20 minutes... - Similar Threads - Xbox Series controller

2. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller

6. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  8. Xbox series x controller

9. Fake DS4 Controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake DS4 Controller?: How definitive is the serial number check for a PS4 controller (Fix & Replace | PlayStation Support | Sony PlayStation)? If my serial number doesn't come up, is that a sure thing it's fake. I have one I suspect is fake, but I'm not seeing any of the tell tale signs and it...
  10. Xbox has pushed an incomplete update for Series XS controllers through Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox has pushed an incomplete update for Series XS controllers through Xbox Accessories: I'm unaware of whether this is the right forum to bring awareness to such an issue, but hopefully it is. As many in the Gaming for W10 forum have noticed, Series XS controllers updated through the Xbox Accessories app current update: 5.5.2641.0 are unable to connect properly...