Windows 10: Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

Discus and support Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ggdd2, Jun 4, 2022.

1. ggdd2 Win User

Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were missing!I did reinstall them from the Microsoft Store, but when I came to sign into the Xbox App, I noticed the Sign in window flashes for infinite time after successfully signing in to my account, and it only stops after navigating through different areas in the Xbox App. However. its pop-ups again and continue to flash for infinite times!And because of this issue:Minecraft Launcher always show this error: "oh no something went wrong, and we couldn't

:)

ggdd2, Jun 4, 2022

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 4, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher... - Similar Threads - Xbox services seems

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  4. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  5. Issue signing into Microsoft account on Xbox app and Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue signing into Microsoft account on Xbox app and Minecraft launcher: Example 1Example 2I can sign into the website, and I am currently signed into the Microsoft Store app. I recently messed with allowing apps through firewall from the control panel, but I do not know which app listed there I should check....
  6. Issue signing into Microsoft account on Xbox app and Minecraft launcher

Issue signing into Microsoft account on Xbox app and Minecraft launcher: Example 1Example 2I can sign into the website, and I am currently signed into the Microsoft Store app. I recently messed with allowing apps through firewall from the control panel, but I do not know which app listed there I should check....
  7. Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox services seems to be not working properly, making Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher...: When I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 everything was working fine. Until few weeks later, I noticed the Xbox services and Xbox App were missing!I did reinstall them from the Microsoft Store, but when I came to sign into the Xbox App, I noticed the Sign in window...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever I do, it comes back. It’s stuck at 0%. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store after...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever I do, it comes back. It’s stuck at 0%. Whenever I go to the Microsoft Store after...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 not installing on Xbox App. Can’t cancel + Launcher not working: The new Minecraft launcher that comes with Xbox Game Pass PC has ruined everything for me. The launcher doesn’t even load, it opens, says ‘loading’ but it never does.The worst part is the Bedrock game itself. It keeps coming up on my downloads but I can’t cancel it. Whenever...