Windows 10: xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc

Discus and support xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; x box gaming services will not run on my gaming pc running windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by terry beeley, Mar 28, 2023.

1. xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc

x box gaming services will not run on my gaming pc running windows 11

:)

terry beeley, Mar 28, 2023

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 28, 2023
  4. xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc

Xbox app not detecting gaming services correctly

My PC Xbox app on Windows 11 is not listing installed games in the side bar and when I try and install new games it tells me to download gaming services.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services, both with and without a restart. If I uninstall it, restart the computer and have the xbox app running when it finishes re-installing, games appear in the side bar, but I am unable to install new games. If I restart the app, no games appear in the side bar.

I have used the advanced options of the gaming services, xbox, and windows store apps to terminate, repair and reset all of these apps.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the xbox app and the microsoft store app.

I have deleted the registry keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/GamingServices and GamingServicesNet

I have checked that both my OS and gaming services versions are up to date.

I am running Windows 11 Home, version 22H2, OS build: 22621.1194

I am running Gaming Services version 8.71.12001.0

Please help me to be able to utilize my game pass again.

Alex Beinke, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc

1. xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc - Similar Threads - xbox services installon

2. Problems with Windows Update & Xbox Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows Update & Xbox Gaming Services: I'm encountering an issue with my Xbox app on Windows where the Gaming Services update seems to be stuck in a perpetual downloading loop. This problem has an adverse effect on my system's ability to install Windows Updates as well, leaving them perpetually at 0%. I also...
  3. Problems with Windows Update & Xbox Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Windows Update & Xbox Gaming Services: I'm encountering an issue with my Xbox app on Windows where the Gaming Services update seems to be stuck in a perpetual downloading loop. This problem has an adverse effect on my system's ability to install Windows Updates as well, leaving them perpetually at 0%. I also...
  4. xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc

xbox services will not installon my gaming windows 11 pc: x box gaming services will not run on my gaming pc running windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-services-will-not-installon-my-gaming-windows/6498226d-0b33-4699-9ba3-f87b26ccb109
  5. PC Xbox Gaming Service audio capture issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox Gaming Service audio capture issues: I have an external audio interface with a RODE NT2000 connected up to it. When I try to capture gameplay through the xbox game bar, the audio quality of my microphone is terrible. It's majority static which gets louder the longer the capture is, and I believe this is also an...
  6. PC Xbox Gaming Service audio capture issues

PC Xbox Gaming Service audio capture issues: I have an external audio interface with a RODE NT2000 connected up to it. When I try to capture gameplay through the xbox game bar, the audio quality of my microphone is terrible. It's majority static which gets louder the longer the capture is, and I believe this is also an...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  8. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services: Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for Gaming Services as if I have to install it. However, it says "This product is installed" but to the right it says...
  10. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00