Windows 10: Xbox Settings In Services

Discus and support Xbox Settings In Services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know if I can disable the below Xbox settings in Services without causing problems to anything else on my computer. The only App that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonT5, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DonT5 Win User

Xbox Settings In Services

I would like to know if I can disable the below Xbox settings in Services without causing problems to anything else on my computer. The only App that I have is Game Bar and that is greyed out in Start will not even launch and is no longer listed in my Apps in Settings. I have tried to reinstall it from the store and I get error code 0x80073D05 which I reported via the HUB. I have uninstalled the rest since updating to v1903. I do not use anything Xbox now nor will I ever in the future. I consider it nothing but bloatware.

Thank you.

Xbox Settings In Services e9e2ecf8-cd20-49d4-bed5-b95ea6832e1c?upload=true.jpg

:)

DonT5, Jun 13, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 13, 2019
  3. The Xbox guide won't open.Why?!

Hi Oliver,

An Xbox Live service interruption is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: 0x8027025a when opening the Xbox guide. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status.

If you see any service alerts, kindly wait until the service is up and running and try again.

Solution 2: Start the app again. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home
    • With the focus on the app tile, select the Menu button.
    • Select Quit.

Solutions 3: Restart your console.

Reset the cache on your Xbox One console by following these steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.

Solution 4: Reset your console to factory defaults. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console. On the Reset console screen, select
      Reset and keep my games & apps.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Xbox Settings In Services

XBOX APP BUG - XblAuthManager Service Fails to Stop Correctly

Hello Renatas,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the above issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to the improper services settings set for
    Xbox Live Auth Manager service. The Xbox Live Auth Manager services should be kept
    Running and Automatic for the error message to not show up on using the built-in Xbox app.

I suggest you to check if Xbox Live Auth Manager service is enabled on the PC by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Services and select the top most search result.
    • From the window locate Xbox Live Auth Manager service in the window and check if the
      Status shows Running and the Startup Type is set to
      Automatic.
    • If not set, double click on the service and select from the drop down bar
      Automatic under Startup type and Service status to
      Running. If it is set, Stop and Start the service.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Reboot the PC and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Settings In Services

1. Xbox Settings In Services - Similar Threads - Xbox Settings Services

2. Delete Xbox Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Xbox Services: I do not use XBox. Is there a way to delete not disable the following Xbox components from the Services? Xbox Accessory Management Service, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service...
  3. Delete Xbox Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Xbox Services: I do not use XBox. Is there a way to delete not disable the following Xbox components from the Services? Xbox Accessory Management Service, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service...
  4. Xbox app service PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app service PC: 0x80073D26 I can't play any of my games, it sends me to the windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-service-pc/d8623ce5-7aa1-4fa0-9770-0b498ca2c873
  5. Xbox app service PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app service PC: 0x80073D26 I can't play any of my games, it sends me to the windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-service-pc/d8623ce5-7aa1-4fa0-9770-0b498ca2c873
  6. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error: I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install gaming services .It then completes about 90% and gives me an error, over and over and over.What the...
  7. Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.: Hi, im having an issue i never had before. Well it happened after i updated windows.. You see i got missing xbox services these to be exact altough they show up in the Registry Editor but not in Services?. Can't login into Xbox app therefore i can't play Xbox store games wich...
  8. Xbox live missing services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox live missing services: Hey, I’m missing 2 of the Xbox live services I’ve tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that it’s not allowed because you don’t have that high permission when my account is administrator and I don’t wanna reset my computer so yea pls help it worked before...
  9. Please help with xbox services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with xbox services: The problem is everything is fine except for server connectivity for xbox live multiplayer, which is blocked, and I have a problem that is bound to this is the fact that I can't find any xbox services in the services window, which means I can't even activate the asked xbox...
  10. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox settings

2. xbox/settings

3. services.msc xbox one

4. do i need xbox live auth manager switched on to run games,
  5. xbox setting download