Windows 10: Xbox sharing

Discus and support Xbox sharing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I access a home Xbox for sharing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-sharing/63c868e8-0a3f-4176-b745-758149e641ae Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vader1010Darth, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Xbox sharing

How do I access a home Xbox for sharing?

:)

Vader1010Darth, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Xbox sharing

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Xbox sharing

1. Xbox sharing - Similar Threads - Xbox sharing

2. Gamebar not responding to xbox guide/share buttons on Windows 11 KB5034123

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar not responding to xbox guide/share buttons on Windows 11 KB5034123: Gamebar will not open or take screenshots when using the guide and share buttons on my xbox series controller on the latest Windows 11 update KB5034123. Also tried running the repair tool in the xbox app but no luck. Buttons are being detected in steams input test, and I can...
  3. Gamebar not responding to xbox guide/share buttons on Windows 11 KB5034123

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not responding to xbox guide/share buttons on Windows 11 KB5034123: Gamebar will not open or take screenshots when using the guide and share buttons on my xbox series controller on the latest Windows 11 update KB5034123. Also tried running the repair tool in the xbox app but no luck. Buttons are being detected in steams input test, and I can...
  4. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  5. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  6. Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button: Hello.I found an article saying you can now rebind share button for this controller https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-share-button but I don't have the option to rebind the share button itself.I gave feedback on this support article...
  7. Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button

Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button: Hello.I found an article saying you can now rebind share button for this controller https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-share-button but I don't have the option to rebind the share button itself.I gave feedback on this support article...
  8. Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox: I’m using a Ethernet network adapter to share my internet from pc to my Xbox. It was working at one point. But since the reboot of the computer, I can’t get it to connect to my Xbox again. I get internet on the laptop and says it shared but Xbox isn’t picking it up....
  9. Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox

Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox: I’m using a Ethernet network adapter to share my internet from pc to my Xbox. It was working at one point. But since the reboot of the computer, I can’t get it to connect to my Xbox again. I get internet on the laptop and says it shared but Xbox isn’t picking it up....
  10. Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share windows 10 xbox beta family