Windows 10: xbox sign in loops then crashes windows 10

Discus and support xbox sign in loops then crashes windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So everytime i try to sign into the xbox app. It throws up a Grey square where i should login tries to load and just closes. o i get error 0x409... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayleon2, Jan 22, 2021.

1. jayleon2 Win User

xbox sign in loops then crashes windows 10

So everytime i try to sign into the xbox app. It throws up a Grey square where i should login tries to load and just closes. o i get error 0x409 0x80070424. I looked on my services and seems there is no xbox services. also i've tried the power shell option and nothing seems to fix it

:)

jayleon2, Jan 22, 2021

2. Can't sign into xbox in any windows 10 games

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Let us further the root cause of this issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter. Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Alex Dube Win User
    Xbox Application on Windows 10 Keeps Crashing

I have the same issue, tried the forst 2 step, tried this on up too...and also this :

Is the Xbox app the only one crashing? also try to install the Xbox app beta seems to work better. see if it crashes. try running the PowerShell

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and selectRun as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter keys

Nothing works, even if I create a new account Xbox app wont open....WTF! It is the last time I buy a game from the Winndows Store....

Alex Dube, Jan 22, 2021
  4. xbox sign in loops then crashes windows 10

Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

xbox sign in loops then crashes windows 10

1. xbox sign in loops then crashes windows 10 - Similar Threads - xbox sign loops

2. Windows explorer crashing in a loop after signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer crashing in a loop after signing in: Hello, my computer was working fine yesterday, but today I got on and signed in and windows explorer just crashed over and over. Everytime my GPU usage would spike to 100%, not sure if that's relevant. I checked event viewer and four events kept repeating over and over. The...
  3. Windows explorer crashing in a loop after signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer crashing in a loop after signing in: Hello, my computer was working fine yesterday, but today I got on and signed in and windows explorer just crashed over and over. Everytime my GPU usage would spike to 100%, not sure if that's relevant. I checked event viewer and four events kept repeating over and over. The...
  4. Windows explorer crashing in a loop after signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Sign in Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sign in Loop: So I changed the pin on my Desktop but apparently, I missed a key or something and locked myself out. No big deal I just reinstall windows 10 and be done with it. The reinstall works up until I restart the computer then when I go to log in I press a key and then it just says...
  6. Windows Sign in Loop

Windows Sign in Loop: So I changed the pin on my Desktop but apparently, I missed a key or something and locked myself out. No big deal I just reinstall windows 10 and be done with it. The reinstall works up until I restart the computer then when I go to log in I press a key and then it just says...
  7. Windows Sign in Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows 10 crash loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 crash loop: built a pc one day ago. worked fine when I first put it together. today, it has been blue screen looping (wont enter safe mode from automatic repair and won't get to windows). It restarts, bluescreesn, and repeats. the error code i recieve is "critical process died"...
  9. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in: Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to try out the new Xbox Game Pass, got everything all downloaded and ready, but when I go to sign into my account, it does...
  10. Sign in loop windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in loop windows 10: I seem to be stuck in an endless sign in loop. It re loops after so much time. Pressing the power icon re loops it. Holding shift and left clicking does not bring up the reset option it also re loops it. Entering pin or password highlights it purple then re loops again. Ive...