Windows 10: xbox smart glasses apps

Discus and support xbox smart glasses apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how to turn on xbox smart glasses apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by someshwarkalakoti, May 5, 2019.

1. xbox smart glasses apps

how to turn on xbox smart glasses apps

:)

someshwarkalakoti, May 5, 2019

2. Xbox smart glass

Ok so xbox stuffed up an did not explain that there was a new app for messaging that's called xbox insted they just kept saying smart glass don't do messages no more an not telling me till now that there's another app for messaging why didn't they just say
    thst in the first place insted of arguing with me as when I first downloaded the smart glass app I only new it to be smart glass nothing else till they did an update but never explained anything omg so yea it's now just called xbox not smart glass anymore

*** Subject was modified by moderator to add clarity. Original subject: Hi ***

Greenstone Girl, May 5, 2019
  3. TITAN1978 Win User
    xbox smart glass

Will Xbox Smart glass work on windows phone 7.5

thinking of getting the nokia lumia 800

TITAN1978, May 5, 2019
  4. xbox smart glasses apps

xbox smart glass

Here are a couple of links that might offer you a little more insight:

http://www.wpcentral.com/hands-smartglass-e3-2012-windows-phone-windows-8-xbox-360

Note that the demo in the link below was not referred to as SmartGlass, but the title suggests the same concept as the video is called "Windows Phone 7 connects with Kinect."

Microsoft Reveals First Xbox Smart Glass Title: A Closer Look At How The New Feature Works With Windows Phone 7 [VIDEO]

And just for general info for anyone reading this post and wants a little more:

http://gizmodo.com/5915553/what-is-xbox-smartglass

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 5, 2019
Thema:

xbox smart glasses apps

1. xbox smart glasses apps - Similar Threads - xbox smart glasses

2. XBOX App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX App: If I use XBOX App on PC (Windows 10) and I want to buy a game to play with my friends that game needs to be available on PC or XBOX One? If you want to know the game it is PvZ Garden Warfare 2. Recently my friends received it for free from XBOX Live Gold and I want to play...
  3. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...
  4. HP SMART app - crash

HP SMART app - crash: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. ***Title changed from: HP SMART***...
  5. XBox app?

XBox app?: How do I remove the XBox app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/xbox-app/af246c63-b9b0-4e20-9e0c-7b7fa4e60227
  6. blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass

blurry app images- like looking through a magnifying glass: this just started today- my CBS app (actually it is all of my network apps) is blurry and out of focus. its like i am trying to watch a tv show through a magnifying glass. it doesn't even show a full face, i.e. a person's forehead. again, everything was fine yesterday. what...
  7. Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App: Is there any way to play xbox in windowed mode through win10, every time I alt-tab the streaming stops 14020
  8. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...
  9. How smart is SMART now?

in Windows 10 News
    How smart is SMART now?: Your disks and SSDs have a self-monitoring function called SMART. But how good is it? The fine folks at Backblaze are back with data on how well SMART works for them. SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a protocol for passing information from a...
  10. Energizer XBOX ONE 2X Smart Chargers Safety Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Energizer XBOX ONE 2X Smart Chargers Safety Recall: Safety Recall Battery Chargers for XBOX ONE Video Game Controllers Recalled by Performance Designed Products Due to Burn Hazard Recall Summary Name of Product: Energizer® XBOX ONE 2X Smart Chargers Hazard: The battery chargers can overheat and damage the XBOX ONE...