Windows 10: xbox smart glasses apps

Discus and support xbox smart glasses apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how to turn on xbox smart glasses apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by someshwarkalakoti, May 5, 2019.

1. xbox smart glasses apps

how to turn on xbox smart glasses apps

:)

someshwarkalakoti, May 5, 2019

2. Xbox smart glass

Ok so xbox stuffed up an did not explain that there was a new app for messaging that's called xbox insted they just kept saying smart glass don't do messages no more an not telling me till now that there's another app for messaging why didn't they just say
    thst in the first place insted of arguing with me as when I first downloaded the smart glass app I only new it to be smart glass nothing else till they did an update but never explained anything omg so yea it's now just called xbox not smart glass anymore

*** Subject was modified by moderator to add clarity. Original subject: Hi ***

Greenstone Girl, May 5, 2019
  3. TITAN1978 Win User
    xbox smart glass

Will Xbox Smart glass work on windows phone 7.5

thinking of getting the nokia lumia 800

TITAN1978, May 5, 2019
  4. xbox smart glasses apps

xbox smart glass

Here are a couple of links that might offer you a little more insight:

http://www.wpcentral.com/hands-smartglass-e3-2012-windows-phone-windows-8-xbox-360

Note that the demo in the link below was not referred to as SmartGlass, but the title suggests the same concept as the video is called "Windows Phone 7 connects with Kinect."

Microsoft Reveals First Xbox Smart Glass Title: A Closer Look At How The New Feature Works With Windows Phone 7 [VIDEO]

And just for general info for anyone reading this post and wants a little more:

http://gizmodo.com/5915553/what-is-xbox-smartglass

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 5, 2019
Thema:

xbox smart glasses apps

1. xbox smart glasses apps - Similar Threads - xbox smart glasses

2. Issues with Smart App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Smart App: Hello,I often get reports that "Smart app control has blocked part of this app" for example, pars of GTFservice but not only.I have Malwarebytes and my security app is up to date, so I wonder if it's actually a security issue or something else. Can you clarify?Thanks!...
  3. Smart App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart App: I am noticing after applying for Smart App that I was declined as not been a good canditate. One of the reasons that was stated for this reason could be that there was not a clean installation of windows.Please inform me if there is a way for me to check to see if I actually...
  4. Smart App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart App: I am noticing after applying for Smart App that I was declined as not been a good canditate. One of the reasons that was stated for this reason could be that there was not a clean installation of windows.Please inform me if there is a way for me to check to see if I actually...
  5. Smart App Control

Smart App Control: Works good but seems to be an issue w/ Halo 100+ GB running locally.-k https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-app-control/67c4407b-049c-4adb-8a67-eeffc8ae6321
  6. Smart app control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app control: I learnt about a new update coming called the smart app control. I also read that it will require us to reset our pc. Can I somehow prevent that as I do not want to reset my windows 11 pc right now?...
  7. Smart app control

Smart app control: I learnt about a new update coming called the smart app control. I also read that it will require us to reset our pc. Can I somehow prevent that as I do not want to reset my windows 11 pc right now?...
  8. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  9. Xbox Series X Smart Delivery

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X Smart Delivery: Here at Xbox, we’re building the future of gaming by putting players first and ensuring that you are at the center and in control of your gaming experience. Whether you’re exploring an expansive library of Xbox Game Pass titles with more than 10...
  10. Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is working on a smart Glass type glass.: The patent status is till pending, but looks like they're trying to revive long forgotten smart glasses. According to the patent (US20190188471A1) filed by Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC. Described as 'Method and apparatus for biometric data capture'. A smart glass...