Windows 10: Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent...

Discus and support Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I didn't install xbox and I don't use xbox but suddenly it is running on my windows 10 after recent software push. Or this is something that says xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maggieconnolly99, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent...

I didn't install xbox and I don't use xbox but suddenly it is running on my windows 10 after recent software push. Or this is something that says xbox but is not. I checked installed programs but don't see it. How do I fix this xbox running crazy on my windows 10? What was the last software push?

:)

maggieconnolly99, Aug 5, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent...

Xbox one controller suddenly not working with Windows 10

Problem description:

- Xbox One controller now listed in Device Manager as "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)"

- I get the following "USB device not recognized" notification when connecting Xbox One controller:

The last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned

Troubleshooting steps taken:

- Restart computer multiple times

- Try with 2 additional USB cables

- Try all 3 cables in different USB slots

- Uninstall controller in Device Manager, then reconnected controller. Devices is re-added with same error message:

"Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)"

Observations:

- When I tried plugging controller into the keyboard's built in USB sockets, it caused the keyboard and mouse to suddenly stop working and appear to power down until restart.

- This controller has never had this problem on this device in the past, and has previous worked perfectly with all 3 cables I used in testing.

Any additional troubleshooting steps you can suggest? Thanks in advance.

Nathan2014, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent...

1. Xbox suddenly running on my laptop window 10 and taking control of cursor after recent... - Similar Threads - Xbox suddenly running

2. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester even though its connected and shows up. There were no updates or changes nothing....
  3. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester even though its connected and shows up. There were no updates or changes nothing....
  4. Windows 10 - After recent update, Xbox One controller no longer connects.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - After recent update, Xbox One controller no longer connects.: Hi. As the title says I have a wireless Xbox One controller that no longer connects with my PC. I believe this was after a recent update a few weeks ago. There are 4 Windows 10 machines in my house, and I CAN get the controller to connect to all of them EXCEPT my gaming...
  5. Laptop running like garbage after recent Windows updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop running like garbage after recent Windows updates: So a few nights ago, I was woken up to my open laptop suddenly turning back on from hibernate mode and I just assumed there must've been some windows update going on in the background. I closed the lid and made sure to manually install any Windows updates but I've noticed my...
  6. Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...

Suddenly my laptop hang and Bad smiley error in Windows 10 and after restarting it's take...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtekid/suddenly_my_laptop_hang_and_bad_smiley_error_in/
  7. Recent Windows download causing cursor to move out of control

Recent Windows download causing cursor to move out of control: Immediately after a Windows update download, I rebotted, and ever since then my cursor/mouse has been moving on its own zooming in/out and shaking randomly. Any idea how to fix this? submitted by /u/GhostGlacier [link] [comments]...
  8. cortana taking controll of my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cortana taking controll of my laptop: Cortana opens internet browser pages up to 15 or more. Closes programs I'm trying to use. Plays sounds, voices and other problem things. Making it almost impossible to use the laptop....
  9. Windows 10 taking control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taking control: I want to know why Windows keeps changing settings away from my preferences? I am signed in via my hotmail account. Under accounts, the sign in options, I chose to NEVER if I am away for a while, require Windows to have sign back in. It has also been changing the settings...
  10. Someone is taking over control of my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Someone is taking over control of my Windows 10 Laptop: I am the owner, hopefully the administrator and the only user of my laptop Lenovo Yoga 510 computer. It has Windows 10 operating system and Home Office 365. Every now and then when I try to open a saved file, I get a message 'This file is locked by another user. Should a Read...