Windows 10: xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games .

Discus and support xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; anyway to shut off xbox app and connected apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CARRIEwelch2, Nov 26, 2018.

1. xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games .

anyway to shut off xbox app and connected apps?

:)

CARRIEwelch2, Nov 26, 2018

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games . bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Xbox one not playing games

Thank you for your immediate response. To help you resolve your concern, we recommend that you visit this

link
    and follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the article.

If the issue persists after doing the steps on the link, we suggest that you get in touch with Xbox Chat support for further troubleshooting steps. Click this

link
    to contact Xbox Chat support.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 26, 2018
  4. xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games .

Xbox play anywhere

Hi Ethan,

Check out this
    link
    for the available Xbox Play Anywhere games. Currently Battlefield 1 is not yet listed. However, we are currently working on adding more games.

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions. You may request the games you like to be added on Xbox Play Anywhere by posting on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games .

1. xbox system seems to be freezing my play in other non xbox games . - Similar Threads - xbox system seems

2. XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.: I have noticed that XBOX Gaming Services launches as a background process when I run non-XBOX games. It also launches when I open the Steam app, and anytime I run a game from the desktop. I have GamePass installed too. Why does Gaming Services launch when I am not using...
  3. XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.: I have noticed that XBOX Gaming Services launches as a background process when I run non-XBOX games. It also launches when I open the Steam app, and anytime I run a game from the desktop. I have GamePass installed too. Why does Gaming Services launch when I am not using...
  4. unable to sign into xbox app and play games on other drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sign into xbox app and play games on other drives: Hello,I was playing Total War: Warhammer 3 via the Xbox app and game pass. Was getting a lot of crashes like 8 in one hour all crashes to desktop, could restart the game no problem. Then got a blue screen cannot recall fully what it said but something along the lines of:...
  5. unable to sign into xbox app and play games on other drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to sign into xbox app and play games on other drives: Hello,I was playing Total War: Warhammer 3 via the Xbox app and game pass. Was getting a lot of crashes like 8 in one hour all crashes to desktop, could restart the game no problem. Then got a blue screen cannot recall fully what it said but something along the lines of:...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  8. Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10: Whatever game that's either on the gamepass, i bought or Free to Play has the same message; "Can't open this app. Check the windows store to have more information about -name of the game-" And nothing else. No error code or anything and i have already reinstalled windows 10...
  9. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  10. Xbox freezes other apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox freezes other apps: I think that Xbox system is guilty in freezing my game when I am playing in non-Xbox apps. Can I shut off Xbox app and other connected apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-freezes-other-apps/87ba3c2e-0a56-491e-85b7-77eb7bb0c9d3