Windows 10: xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable

Discus and support xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable. I have to delete it into bluetooth devices and pair it again everytime i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlejandroWin, Jun 27, 2020.

1. xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable

Hi,

xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable.

I have to delete it into bluetooth devices and pair it again everytime i unplug it from the usb cable. :

I have last version of Windows 10 and last version of xbox controller firmware:

Windows 10 pro: 19041.329

xbox controller firmware: 4.8.1923.0

:)

AlejandroWin, Jun 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Apps not detecting Xbox one controller with usb wire

To further isolate your concern, we recommend the following steps below:

• Test the controller on a different device.
    • Connect a different controller on your computer.
    • Use a different USB cable.
    • Connect the controller using a Bluetooth connection if your computer is Bluetooth capable. You can view the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Loraine Mon, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 27, 2020
  4. xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable

Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting

Followed all steps, still no resolution, and my bluetooth mouse, headset, and even and xbox one controller all work and connect perfectly to bluetooth. Only the keyboard disconnects and unpairs. I highly doubt it is the keyboard's hardware, as it operates
    just fine when its actually connected.

CamdenHall, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable

1. xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable - Similar Threads - xbox white bluetooth

2. BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.: Hello, so i was just plugging in my Xbox Controller via a USB C cable when an error BSOD named DEVICE\_POWER\_STATE\_FAILURE popped up. It didn't happen instantly but could this be related to the Xbox Controller or a faulty cable? I never saw this error before in my...
  3. BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.: Hello, so i was just plugging in my Xbox Controller via a USB C cable when an error BSOD named DEVICE\_POWER\_STATE\_FAILURE popped up. It didn't happen instantly but could this be related to the Xbox Controller or a faulty cable? I never saw this error before in my...
  4. Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro: Xbox controller not recognize via USB and not pairing via Bluetooth.I try all the suggestion but still not work.Please help thank u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-not-pairing-via-bluetooth-or-usb/bc475a52-fa0d-46fa-9e2f-8e90c00226e6
  5. Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro: Xbox controller not recognize via USB and not pairing via Bluetooth.I try all the suggestion but still not work.Please help thank u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-not-pairing-via-bluetooth-or-usb/bc475a52-fa0d-46fa-9e2f-8e90c00226e6
  6. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller USB cable problem PC: Hi All, I'm having a very strange issue with my controller to PC situation. It will only work with one micro USB cable. I was using the controller the evening before, did not turn the PC off and in the morning the light had turned off and it was unresponsive and no longer...
  7. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC

Xbox controller USB cable problem PC: Hi All, I'm having a very strange issue with my controller to PC situation. It will only work with one micro USB cable. I was using the controller the evening before, did not turn the PC off and in the morning the light had turned off and it was unresponsive and no longer...
  8. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Xbox One S Controller bluetooth unpairs from PC after plugging into PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One S Controller bluetooth unpairs from PC after plugging into PC: I like to use the controller wirelessly a lot and charge it from my PC for convenience, however each time I plug it into charge it unpairs from bluetooth on my PC, so I have to remove device and pair it again. Is there any permanent fix for this? submitted by /u/H3LiiiX...
  10. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...