Windows 10: Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Xbox Windows 10 app instantly crashes upon launching. Have tried reinstalling resetting and repairing non have worked. The app stays open in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stayclassygents, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch

The Xbox Windows 10 app instantly crashes upon launching. Have tried reinstalling resetting and repairing non have worked. The app stays open in the system tray but instantly closes and wont stay open. All that shows is this screen briefly.

Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch d5a087d4-a6d1-47e9-a8b1-31d75cdfcd03?upload=true.png

:)

stayclassygents, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Cheri F Win User

Xbox app closes on launch

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately...

• Has any new software or hardware been added recently? No.
    • Did you also change any settings prior to this issue? No.
    • Is there any error message? None.
    • For the Xbox app issue, have you also tried the suggestions posted by Syed Md Bilal in this thread?
      Quite a few people found it helpful. - I did try this (for the Xbox and Photos app) and it made absolutely no difference.
    I'd appreciate any additional suggestions. I'm still unable to use either the Xbox or Photos app. I'd really like to use them.

Cheri F, Apr 3, 2021
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

any update to this?? The xbox app crashes on launch of the app on Windows 10.

KellonMohan, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch

1. Xbox Windows 10 app instant crashing on launch - Similar Threads - Xbox app instant

2. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...
  4. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Visual Studio setup launches and instantly crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio setup launches and instantly crashes: I keep having an issue with visual studio setup. Whenever I launch it it just crashes with no error box but I was able to find an error in Event Viewer and these are the errors:...
  6. Visual Studio setup launches and instantly crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio setup launches and instantly crashes: I keep having an issue with visual studio setup. Whenever I launch it it just crashes with no error box but I was able to find an error in Event Viewer and these are the errors:...
  7. Visual Studio setup launches and instantly crashes

8. Xbox App for Windows 10 Crashing at Launch - Have done everything!

Xbox App for Windows 10 Crashing at Launch - Have done everything!: Alright, I'm about to lose my sanity. Starting today although may have been an existing problem, just haven't launched a game in a while, my Xbox app for Windows 10 has been crashing at launch. I have done every troubleshooting step listed on Xbox, every trick recommended on...
  9. Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly when Launched

Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly when Launched: The Microsoft Store just does not work - I have checked for updates, reinstalled the app using powershell, reset my whole PC, created a local account and after all of this the Microsoft Store still doesn't work. However, when running services.msc I noticed that the Windows...
  10. Xbox App Crashes on Launch, October 2018 Update

Xbox App Crashes on Launch, October 2018 Update: I am running the October 2018 Update on my Surface Book. Every time I try to launch the Xbox app, it opens to show the splash screen, then immediately closes/crashes. I have tried a variety of troubleshooting techniques, including doing a complete Refresh of my PC without...