Windows 10: XBOX-Windows 10 app voice Echo

Discus and support XBOX-Windows 10 app voice Echo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I join a party, my friends say that they can hear their voices echoing in the background. Now, with the "Console Companion App" it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SwisherOriginal, Feb 18, 2021.

1. XBOX-Windows 10 app voice Echo

Everytime I join a party, my friends say that they can hear their voices echoing in the background. Now, with the "Console Companion App" it works fine. I have done everything that I could think to do in order to fix it but I am thinking it's just a problem with the app. Let me know. Thanks.

:)

SwisherOriginal, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  4. XBOX-Windows 10 app voice Echo

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

XBOX-Windows 10 app voice Echo

1. XBOX-Windows 10 app voice Echo - Similar Threads - XBOX app voice

2. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  3. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist - Voice Echo: When speaking to customers via MS Teams and using Quick Assist to remotely connect to a laptop, my entire team have reported issues with hearing every word they say through their headphones a second or two after they've spoken. Symptoms appears to have begun over the last 48...
  4. Quick Assist - Voice Echo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix your Mic echo on Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix your Mic echo on Xbox: [ATTACH]Some users have experienced an echo effect while communicating with their friends in Xbox Live Party. Xbox Live Party lets you invite people to communicate with one another while watching movies and playing games. You can invite up to 7 people to Xbox Live Party. If...
  6. Xbox party chat on windows 10 hearing echo and pc sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party chat on windows 10 hearing echo and pc sounds: My friend has a new pc and anytime he joins out Xbox party chat we all hear an echo and anything he does on screen. So any videos he watches or any games he plays. This only happens on Xbox party chat, Discord works fine and game chats work fine. We have tried changing up his...
  7. Windows 10 Audio Echo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Audio Echo: Hello, I've been having a problem with my headphones lately, Razer blackshark v2x, great headphones, great mic, but this is the issues: First, when i connected my headphones, sounded really good, but microphone was really bad, while on reviews good. So, thought that was my...
  8. There is echo in some apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is echo in some apps: So recently I noticed that there was a weird echo in my youtube videos. I tried to see if it was my speakers but it also did it with my headphones. I checked on google what I could do to fix that but every tip I found was for an older version of windows 10. I tried...
  9. Siren Sound and Voice Echo Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Siren Sound and Voice Echo Windows 10: Hello. I was wondering what could possibly be causing my computer to make a loud siren noise and echo my voice when I talk. This has been going on for about a month now, and it's been happening at random times. I've read about the sirens fans, CPU, etc. but I haven't heard...
  10. Windows 10 Gamebar Recording it records my voice just fine but my friends voices are echoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Gamebar Recording it records my voice just fine but my friends voices are echoing: So i usually record me and my friends at random times to have the memory but recently when i record it records my voice perfectly but when i play the video my friends voices echo. I dont understand why please help. I use Skype when i call my friends...