Windows 10: Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all.

Discus and support Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About 30 minutes ago, my sister stopped being able to play any XBOX PC Pass games because Xbox Gaming Services needed an update that I did not receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TabbieM, Jun 2, 2021.

1. TabbieM Win User

Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all.

About 30 minutes ago, my sister stopped being able to play any XBOX PC Pass games because Xbox Gaming Services needed an update that I did not receive and the games worked an hour prior. Every time she tries to update, it gives her a different error code. The update stops mid-update with errors for no particular reason. She only has windows security running, no firewalls, no anti-viruses, nothing that should interfere net-wise with any updates. Her net is stable. We've tried resetting the app, we've terminated and reset, we have tried re-installing, the errors are persistent. She restarted the

:)

TabbieM, Jun 2, 2021

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all. bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Error 0x8004E103 when trying to install Gaming Services, Xbox (BETA) apps

I am an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. In December, my Xbox (BETA) app stopped working to browse and install new games. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and got the above error code when reinstalling.

In searching for solutions to this to reinstall Xbox (BETA), one suggestion involved uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services from the Windows Store, and I'm getting the same error trying to reinstall this app.

I've tried a number of solutions found online (WSReset, check date/time, install updates) and nothing is working. I now cannot play any game installed from Windows Store. Can anyone help?

EllandRoad Dave, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all. - Similar Threads - Xbox Gaming Services

2. Why can't I play games through Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games through Xbox App?: For some reason, in both Xbox Insider and Normal Xbox App, it won't let me play most games or install them. For instance, I purchased Minecraft for Windows through Xbox, and it won't even install. It gets to verifying the data and compiling it then pulls an error. With Forza...
  3. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  4. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  5. I can't play games from Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play games from Xbox app on pc: Hi, mi name is Nicolás. I've a big problem with the Xbox app. I tried to play games pero I just can play Minecraft and EA games. The other games from game passa don't work. Also I tried to reinstall game services and the Xbox app but the same problem happens...
  6. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  7. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  8. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error: I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install gaming services .It then completes about 90% and gives me an error, over and over and over.What the...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...