Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter BSOD 100% Replication

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter BSOD 100% Replication in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm having a problem with my Xbox Wireless Adapter. Everytime I start my PC and connect a device with my XBOX Wireless Adapter the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SalitosChief, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter BSOD 100% Replication

Hi there!

I'm having a problem with my Xbox Wireless Adapter. Everytime I start my PC and connect a device with my XBOX Wireless Adapter the PC bluescreens after a short amount of time. BlueScreenViewer shows that driver hal.dll is responsible for the crash as well as ntoskrnl.exe. So far I've only got a temporary fix. I uninstall the driver for the Wireless Adapter in the Device Manager, unplug the Adapter and plug it back in. This works as lang as I do not restart or shut down the PC. I'm looking for a temporary fix. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

:)

SalitosChief, Jan 15, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter BSOD 100% Replication

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter BSOD 100% Replication

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter BSOD 100% Replication - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter Always BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Always BSOD on Windows 10: Just recently started using Xbox Wireless Controller & plugging in the wireless adapter directly at the back of my desktop's motherboard usb hub then i started having BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time i restart or shutdown my pc. I thought it was my pc's hardware's fault...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter Always BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Always BSOD on Windows 10: Just recently started using Xbox Wireless Controller & plugging in the wireless adapter directly at the back of my desktop's motherboard usb hub then i started having BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time i restart or shutdown my pc. I thought it was my pc's hardware's fault...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter for windows

Xbox wireless adapter for windows: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48 Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Hi.My xbox one controller won't pair to my xbox wireless adapter for windows on my pc. It was working fine and one day it just stopped.I uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled them and it wont't pair. I also removed the xbox drivers from the network adapters and...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter

Xbox wireless adapter: Hey, so i just started to use my Xbox a bit more, more then my pc and had my headset paired to that rather than my pc xbox wireless adapter and all of a suddon the light doesn't turn on anymore and nothing will pair. It still shows up in device manger. I don't know what to do...
  7. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have recently bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my laptop to pair my headset and it keeps on turning off or unpairing while there is no audio for a while. Is this normal?...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  10. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6