Windows 10: Xbox wireless adapter code 10

Discus and support Xbox wireless adapter code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed windows 10 again in my computer and instead of installing every version from the 2016 i installed until the 2020, i skipped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MiguelAgostinho2, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Xbox wireless adapter code 10

Hello, I recently installed windows 10 again in my computer and instead of installing every version from the 2016 i installed until the 2020, i skipped some version using "Windows 10 Update Assistant". I don´t know why, but my adapter didn´t work. It never finished installing the drivers because of Code 10, in fact it would stop installing because of the error.

When I tried to use it on another laptop I have it worked.

I tried a lot of different "fixes" from installing both older and newer drivers including the one that works on my laptopversion 1.0.46.1 and none worked. I tried this steam post:https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/490123938430246727/ and didn´t solve my problem. I also tried a lot of the things in this other post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows-error-code-10/e14f316d-9ce3-4df9-b125-7530d3da8954 and none worked.

So, as of today26 of October 2020 I managed to fixe the problem. What I did was go to Device Manager and Disable the device, with it disable I installed the driver version 1.0.46.1the one that works on my laptop and it finally finished installing the drivers and automatically enable the driver. Now it works!

I just wanted to post this here, because I´ve already read a lot of post in Microsoft support regarding this problem and didn´t find this fix. So my intent with this post is to document a possible fix to this problem.

:)

MiguelAgostinho2, Oct 26, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Xbox wireless adapter code 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Xbox wireless adapter code 10

1. Xbox wireless adapter code 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless adapter

2. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter: So, about a month 1/2 ago, I was able to use my Xbox controller wireless adapter perfectly fine. Then one day, boom, it just stops working and gives me Code 43 Device Descriptor unavailable every time I plug it in. I've tried tweaking my Regedit as instructed by other...
  3. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter: So, about a month 1/2 ago, I was able to use my Xbox controller wireless adapter perfectly fine. Then one day, boom, it just stops working and gives me Code 43 Device Descriptor unavailable every time I plug it in. I've tried tweaking my Regedit as instructed by other...
  4. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43: I have recently tried to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Xbox Elite Controller, and the Adapter is giving me an error code 43 with a Device Descriptor Request Fail. Any solutions that i can try to fix this issue? Thank you....
  6. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have recently bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my laptop to pair my headset and it keeps on turning off or unpairing while there is no audio for a while. Is this normal?...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  9. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter For Windows Code 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter For Windows Code 10: Hi, Every time there is a new Windows 10 update for my PC, my Xbox Wireless Adapter comes up with the error "This device cannot start.(Code 10)". The driver is up to date, I have tried multiple times to uninstall and re-install the drivers and device, all to no avail. I...