Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently got a wireless adapter for my controller. It is a 3rd party by Cipon but this problem seems widespread with official products as well. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CynicalEnigma, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect

So I recently got a wireless adapter for my controller. It is a 3rd party by Cipon but this problem seems widespread with official products as well. It seems to regularly discconect from my controller about 10-30 minutes, from what I can tell my computer is turning off or suspending the adapter. The error i can't seem to fix in the device manager is "device failed to merge due to partial or ambiguous match"

I've tried all the power management solutions, as well as forcing driver updates from the catalog. The driver update only seems to work for windows 32 bit. The 64bit seems to still be broken.

If anyone has any idea I'd love some help. I know all my bios and MB drivers are updated. My specs are below.

Windows 10 64bit

I-5 6600K processor

R9-390 gpu

Board - msi Z170A SLI plus

Case- NZXT s340 (maybe something with the USB 3.0 ports?)

submitted by /u/CynicalEnigma
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CynicalEnigma, Feb 15, 2021
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?: I've used the adapter *both old style, and now the smaller style for years generally without issue, however recently I am unable to get it to pair with my controller on any consistent basis. IF I do actually get it to pair, it will not reconnect after restarting Windows the...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?: I've used the adapter *both old style, and now the smaller style for years generally without issue, however recently I am unable to get it to pair with my controller on any consistent basis. IF I do actually get it to pair, it will not reconnect after restarting Windows the...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting: Hey, I've had this Xbox wireless adapter for exactly 3 months, and this is the new gen, for some reason it keeps disconnecting over and over when plugged into any USB slot of my PC, this occurs with and without the extension cable, I have tried going through all my Universal...
  8. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Adapter Disconnection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter Disconnection Issues: Hello! Earlier this month I purchased the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, and within the first week of using it I have had no issues at all. However, during my second week I installed a wireless network card with an internal bluetooth connector and noticed that...
  10. Wireless adapter disconnects.

Wireless adapter disconnects.: I can browse the internet and watch youtube etc. but when I play online games or use zoom for online meetings, wifi disconnects. I check the wireless adapter on device manager and it says that the device is disconnected. I've already tried uninstalling ang reinstalling the...