Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently tried to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Xbox Elite Controller, and the Adapter is giving me an error code 43 with a Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryanharr314, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

I have recently tried to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Xbox Elite Controller, and the Adapter is giving me an error code 43 with a Device Descriptor Request Fail. Any solutions that i can try to fix this issue? Thank you.

:)

Ryanharr314, Sep 8, 2021

2. Code 43: Wireless network adapter

Hi,

To assist you with the error code 43 on your wireless network adapter, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may follow the troubleshooting methods below:

Method 1

Disable/Re-enable the adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter and select Properties.
    • Select Disable and then Re-enable the adapter.

Method 2

Update drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Sep 8, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43 - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error": I recently wanted to use my Xbox One Controller for a game on my PC. I plugged in the Adapter I got a few months ago that had worked previously. I put the controller into pair mode and the light flashed but when I put the Adapter into my USB Drive a pressed the button on the...
  3. Xbox one wireless controller code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one wireless controller code 43: I had this one happen while in the middle of a game. I updated the USB driver and Chipset drivers from MSI motherboard mfg, and updated to the latest version of windows. Restarted my computer, uninstalled the device, tried a different usb port, tried to update the driver...
  4. Repeated Code 43 Error with Bluetooth Adapter

Repeated Code 43 Error with Bluetooth Adapter: I am getting repeated code 43 error with my Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Adapter. like 1-2 times a week Very annoying having to restart my laptop multiple times each time the error occurs. But the interesting thing is that Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 is a single-die adapter which...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter code 10

Xbox wireless adapter code 10: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 again in my computer and instead of installing every version from the 2016 i installed until the 2020, i skipped some version using "Windows 10 Update Assistant". I don´t know why, but my adapter didn´t work. It never finished installing...
  6. Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter

Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter: I have a USB Bluetooth adapter by INSIGNIA , I use it to connect my xbox controller to my Windows 10 PC. it was working perfectly fine and lately I've been getting the Code 43 and Code 10 errors. I tried , reinstalling , update, I tried the hidden devices, update for...
  7. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  8. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....
  9. error code 43

error code 43: pc does not recognize camera, went through several fixes to no avail cannot find camera in device manager to uninstall checked all in device manager, reinstalled camera from canon site, still doesnt show up. any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  10. Code 43 with my Display Adapters!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Code 43 with my Display Adapters!: Hello Windows 10 forum users I am having trouble with my two video cards ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series AMD Radeon HD 6300M series For one; the ATI Mobility card there are no drivers installed for this device. Ive been on the AMD website, where I downloaded an old...