Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently tried to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Xbox Elite Controller, and the Adapter is giving me an error code 43 with a Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryanharr314, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

I have recently tried to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Xbox Elite Controller, and the Adapter is giving me an error code 43 with a Device Descriptor Request Fail. Any solutions that i can try to fix this issue? Thank you.

:)

Ryanharr314, Sep 8, 2021

2. Code 43: Wireless network adapter

Hi,

To assist you with the error code 43 on your wireless network adapter, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may follow the troubleshooting methods below:

Method 1

Disable/Re-enable the adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter and select Properties.
    • Select Disable and then Re-enable the adapter.

Method 2

Update drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Sep 8, 2021
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43 - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter: So, about a month 1/2 ago, I was able to use my Xbox controller wireless adapter perfectly fine. Then one day, boom, it just stops working and gives me Code 43 Device Descriptor unavailable every time I plug it in. I've tried tweaking my Regedit as instructed by other...
  3. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter: So, about a month 1/2 ago, I was able to use my Xbox controller wireless adapter perfectly fine. Then one day, boom, it just stops working and gives me Code 43 Device Descriptor unavailable every time I plug it in. I've tried tweaking my Regedit as instructed by other...
  4. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10: My laptop wifi adapter isn't working and when i check in device manager it alert error code 43 and code 10 sometimes code 45.My wireless driver: Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapterSystem model: Aspire A315-41I tried to1. Uninstall and Reinstall Wifi driver2....
  6. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10: My laptop wifi adapter isn't working and when i check in device manager it alert error code 43 and code 10 sometimes code 45.My wireless driver: Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapterSystem model: Aspire A315-41I tried to1. Uninstall and Reinstall Wifi driver2....
  7. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

8. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

9. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Wireless network adapter Error code 43 and Code 10