Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 3ft Range?

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 3ft Range? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi im having an issue with wireless adapter. I bought this packaged with a brand new controller. In addition, I'd like to point out that the first one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SpacePants, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 3ft Range?

Hi im having an issue with wireless adapter. I bought this packaged with a brand new controller. In addition, I'd like to point out that the first one I bought didn't even work so I'm pretty disappointed with this product overall. Only game I've played where this has worked was tge newest Tomb Raider. Fallout 4 and Portal 2 are the other games I've tried. I can't be more than 3 feet away from the adapter usb dongle before I get unbearable amounts of input lag.

If anyone has had experience with this or knows a solution, please let me know.

:)

SpacePants, Oct 26, 2019
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows | Xbox One

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 3ft Range?

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 3ft Range?

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 3ft Range? - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48 Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Hi.My xbox one controller won't pair to my xbox wireless adapter for windows on my pc. It was working fine and one day it just stopped.I uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled them and it wont't pair. I also removed the xbox drivers from the network adapters and...
  4. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  5. xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

xbox wireless adapter for windows 10: hello i bought one of these adapters today for my series elite 2 and it worked and installed everything fine didnt have an issue with controller connecting or anything... but now playing fortnite with my series 2 elite and every 5 minutes or so my controller is disconnecting...
  6. XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: Strange thing happened today, I was unable to play any game using my Xbox controller for PC. I tested some things out and realized that the wireless adapter is not being detected at all by my PC. It does not appear anywhere in my device manager regardless of which USB slot I...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  8. Wireless Adapter Range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter Range: Hello again. I had recently stumbled upon a quite unfortunate problem with my Laptop's Wireless Adapter. My laptop kept disconnecting from the network. Recently I discovered why that is. When I move close to the Wifi Router, the network does not disconnect, however, moving...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter

Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hello! My Xbox wireless adapter wont flash or do anything in any of my ports. Can someone help me figure out what the issue is? It was working not too long ago. I woke up 2 days ago and turned my PC on, and tried to sync my controller to the adapter and it wasn't even...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter Windows 10: Hey guys! Maybe someone has gone through this before and can help. I'm fairly tech-savvy and can't figure this out. To start, Yes, I have gone through all the troubleshooting procedures offered by Microsoft. I have been using the adapter for going on five months with no...