Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 to wirelessly connect my xbox one controller to my computer, however I'm pretty sure my product arrived DOA,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Riley Andersen, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working

Just got a Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 to wirelessly connect my xbox one controller to my computer, however I'm pretty sure my product arrived DOA, but I want to see if there are any other things I can do before returning the product.

The adapter is being detected by my computer correctly, but when I push the sync button on the device no led lights up. Have already tried all the usb ports on my computer, even the 2.0 ports was using for my mouse and keyboardso I know that they work. Controller is on newest firmware, and I can use it on my xbox with no problems.

Things I have tried already:

Everything here - https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows

The steps here - https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

The reply here - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-is-not-connecting-to-wireless/511d72f3-9157-4a00-801b-1cd87623fe06

Is there anything else I can do?

:)

Riley Andersen, Jan 22, 2020

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...roubleshoot-xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 22, 2020
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox wireless windows 10 adapter not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox wireless windows 10 adapter not working: As the title says, my adapter is not working. It has worked fine for months, and has randomly stopped working. The light doesn’t show up when I click it, and when I go into device manager, it does not show up. Is it broken, is there an update I have to do, or is it something...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter

Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hello! My Xbox wireless adapter wont flash or do anything in any of my ports. Can someone help me figure out what the issue is? It was working not too long ago. I woke up 2 days ago and turned my PC on, and tried to sync my controller to the adapter and it wasn't even...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Not Working

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Not Working: Recently I bought the newer slim variant of the Xbox Adapter and after plugging it in and following the instructions, I found that it doesn't work. Inspecting the device in Device Manager like other forums have said helped me learn that there are no drivers installed in the...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter not Working on Windows 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter not Working on Windows 10: Hello. It is time for Microsoft to answer for this issue. Stop telling us the same thing on how to fix this over and over again, knowing it doesn't work and closing the topic! YOUR Update, or YOUR adapter is not working properly anymore, and you know it. We've tried every...
  9. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Xbox Wireless adapter not working: Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my controller. this has happened to me before and i somehow got it to work earlier but now it won't connect even after reinstalling...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter Windows 10: Hey guys! Maybe someone has gone through this before and can help. I'm fairly tech-savvy and can't figure this out. To start, Yes, I have gone through all the troubleshooting procedures offered by Microsoft. I have been using the adapter for going on five months with no...