Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I've had this Xbox wireless adapter for exactly 3 months, and this is the new gen, for some reason it keeps disconnecting over and over when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oofsamy, Aug 2, 2021.

1. oofsamy Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

Hey, I've had this Xbox wireless adapter for exactly 3 months, and this is the new gen, for some reason it keeps disconnecting over and over when plugged into any USB slot of my PC, this occurs with and without the extension cable, I have tried going through all my Universal Bus Controllers in device manager and unchecking the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option for each device that had the option, the adapter under network adapters doesn't have the option to, I've tried uninstalling the Xbox wireless adapter drivers and reinstalling, tried the front USB ports, I

:)

oofsamy, Aug 2, 2021
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?: I've used the adapter *both old style, and now the smaller style for years generally without issue, however recently I am unable to get it to pair with my controller on any consistent basis. IF I do actually get it to pair, it will not reconnect after restarting Windows the...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter for Windows disconnect fix?: I've used the adapter *both old style, and now the smaller style for years generally without issue, however recently I am unable to get it to pair with my controller on any consistent basis. IF I do actually get it to pair, it will not reconnect after restarting Windows the...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect: So I recently got a wireless adapter for my controller. It is a 3rd party by Cipon but this problem seems widespread with official products as well. It seems to regularly discconect from my controller about 10-30 minutes, from what I can tell my computer is turning off or...
  8. XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox Wireless adapter from device manager. Disabled selective suspension, fixed the power management settings, uninstalled NVidia Geforce Experience, closed Steam...I tried everything that I've seen from looking around online for people...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Adapter Disconnection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter Disconnection Issues: Hello! Earlier this month I purchased the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, and within the first week of using it I have had no issues at all. However, during my second week I installed a wireless network card with an internal bluetooth connector and noticed that...
  10. Windows 10 Wireless Adapter "Disconnected"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Wireless Adapter "Disconnected": Hello, so today when I tried to connect my laptop to WiFi, I noticed that the WiFi settings have disappeared. Before I have been using ethernet at home, so I have no idea when this started, but definetly less than 2 days ago because I was still able to connect to WiFi back...