Windows 10: XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Discus and support XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Strange thing happened today, I was unable to play any game using my Xbox controller for PC. I tested some things out and realized that the wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VHDamien, Feb 23, 2021.

1. XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Strange thing happened today, I was unable to play any game using my Xbox controller for PC. I tested some things out and realized that the wireless adapter is not being detected at all by my PC. It does not appear anywhere in my device manager regardless of which USB slot I use or how much I reset.

The last time I used the controller was 2 months ago and it worked perfectly fine. Ive looked online and nothing seems to help, best I can tell is that some people are having xbox controller issues due to what might be the Windows 10 20H2 update.

Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/VHDamien
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VHDamien, Feb 23, 2021
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 23, 2021
  4. XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

1. XBox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - XBox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows: The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. Code 48 Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Hi.My xbox one controller won't pair to my xbox wireless adapter for windows on my pc. It was working fine and one day it just stopped.I uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled them and it wont't pair. I also removed the xbox drivers from the network adapters and...
  4. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  5. xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

xbox wireless adapter for windows 10: hello i bought one of these adapters today for my series elite 2 and it worked and installed everything fine didnt have an issue with controller connecting or anything... but now playing fortnite with my series 2 elite and every 5 minutes or so my controller is disconnecting...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  7. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (Xbox Acc): Hey everyone I've been reading up on this for the past two hours and have zero luck. I feel like I have a special kind of case this time though. I have done what others suggested and used my hardware id on the Microsoft drivers catalog and used mine to change the "Xbox ACC"...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter

Windows 10 Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hello! My Xbox wireless adapter wont flash or do anything in any of my ports. Can someone help me figure out what the issue is? It was working not too long ago. I woke up 2 days ago and turned my PC on, and tried to sync my controller to the adapter and it wasn't even...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter Windows 10: Hey guys! Maybe someone has gone through this before and can help. I'm fairly tech-savvy and can't figure this out. To start, Yes, I have gone through all the troubleshooting procedures offered by Microsoft. I have been using the adapter for going on five months with no...