Windows 10: Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem

Discus and support Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have had so many problems with this adapter. Code 10 errors, status 0x0, device requires further installation. Just to list a few. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sean 68, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Sean 68 Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem

Hello,

I have had so many problems with this adapter. Code 10 errors, status 0x0, device requires further installation. Just to list a few. There appears to be an issue in the registry. Uninstalling the driver/device and restarting twice as directed in the troubleshooting steps hasn't fixed the problem. I have literally tried every troubleshooting process. The problems get worse with each cumulative and feature update. I used to have the 360 controller adapter and never once had a problem. It was rock solid and worked flawlessly.

I have both styes of adapters. The older, bigger one and the newer, smaller one. Problems with both.... Driver problems with both...

There are other threads of people having the same problems with this device. A hard fix that cleans the registry completely removes the corrupt driver will need to be the solution. Or develop a new driver entirely. Deleting/reinstalling the driver over and over hasn't worked for me. Most of the discussions have the canned replies with links to the same troubleshooting sites. A waste of time. Any help from Microsoft support is greatly appreciated!

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem 5363e807-1c1c-4508-a031-5a7f5d3da4f4?upload=true.png

:)

Sean 68, Dec 24, 2019
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Xbox one adapter driver not working

Hello Stefano,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What happens when you try to install?

• What is the exact error message/code?

I would suggest you to go through the link given below and check if it helps in resolving the issue:

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...-for-windows#ce2c0f35852b438e994452881a4332cb

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem

1. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless adapter

2. xbox wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing assassins creed II, but when i play Sekiro or other fast input games it seems to...
  3. xbox wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing assassins creed II, but when i play Sekiro or other fast input games it seems to...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error"

Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error": I recently wanted to use my Xbox One Controller for a game on my PC. I plugged in the Adapter I got a few months ago that had worked previously. I put the controller into pair mode and the light flashed but when I put the Adapter into my USB Drive a pressed the button on the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems RESOLVED

Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems RESOLVED: I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless adapter in order to connect my elite controller to my pc wirelessly. When i plug it in, the device shows up only as Xbox ACC and no drivers can be found when trying to update them. I also tried downloading the drivers manually from the...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems

Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems: I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless adapter in order to connect my elite controller to my pc wirelessly. When i plug it in, the device shows up only as Xbox ACC and no drivers can be found when trying to update them. I also tried downloading the drivers manually from the...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem: I just got this adapter and it will not work. I have tried troubleshooting using a previous thread here on the forums and nothing works. Any thoughts? bad enough it costs $25 but for it to not work at all out of box is pretty bad. John...
  10. Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: For a while I was using a Xbox Wireless Adapter with little issue with my desktop running windows 10 and an Xbox One controller. With no discernible cause it cames up with a driver error, and no controllers will connect. I tried moving USB ports, updating drivers,...