Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It won't let me update the driver either. I've tried every conceivable way of updating the driver, and despite having a much newer version on my PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnortWhoresFuckCoke, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error

It won't let me update the driver either. I've tried every conceivable way of updating the driver, and despite having a much newer version on my PC, Windows keeps telling me I have the latest driver.

Going into the Events of the device, I'm seeing the problem is "Device was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match" which I'm assuming is why I can't update the driver.

submitted by /u/SnortWhoresFuckCoke
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SnortWhoresFuckCoke, Feb 19, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error

Xbox one adapter driver not working

Hello Stefano,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What happens when you try to install?

• What is the exact error message/code?

I would suggest you to go through the link given below and check if it helps in resolving the issue:

Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...-for-windows#ce2c0f35852b438e994452881a4332cb

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting: Hey, I've had this Xbox wireless adapter for exactly 3 months, and this is the new gen, for some reason it keeps disconnecting over and over when plugged into any USB slot of my PC, this occurs with and without the extension cable, I have tried going through all my Universal...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error"

Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error": I recently wanted to use my Xbox One Controller for a game on my PC. I plugged in the Adapter I got a few months ago that had worked previously. I put the controller into pair mode and the light flashed but when I put the Adapter into my USB Drive a pressed the button on the...
  7. xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers: So this question has been asked to death I know but the issue I'm having is when looking for drivers on my computer I'm only presented with 3 options for 360 accessories: driver for controller, for play n charge and for wireless adapter. The most current 2015 driver is...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues: For some reason my pc is not recognizing the new adapter fully. It's listed as "XBOX ACC" in the device manager, and cannot find a driver for it. I've done some pretty extensive googling, but it always boils down to manually installing the drivers for it from the Window...
  9. Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: For a while I was using a Xbox Wireless Adapter with little issue with my desktop running windows 10 and an Xbox One controller. With no discernible cause it cames up with a driver error, and no controllers will connect. I tried moving USB ports, updating drivers,...
  10. Cannot install drivers for Xbox Wireless Adapter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install drivers for Xbox Wireless Adapter.: submitted by /u/zack10024 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek3s0r/cannot_install_drivers_for_xbox_wireless_adapter/