Windows 10: Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Discus and support Xbox Wireless adapter not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Truman Proft, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Recently after windows reset my adapter stopped connecting with the LED only coming on when i hold down the button and pretending to connect to my controller. this has happened to me before and i somehow got it to work earlier but now it won't connect even after reinstalling and manually installing the drivers several times. side note: it shows up as an adapter in devices but doesn't have the xbox logo that it usually does and seems to pretend to be a normal wireless adapter

:)

Truman Proft, Jan 9, 2019

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...roubleshoot-xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 9, 2019
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Xbox Wireless adapter not working

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Wireless adapter not working

1. Xbox Wireless adapter not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless adapter

2. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter does not work.: My knockoff xbox wireless adapter for windows always has error code 10. Tried uninstalling drivers and the device, did not work. Updated windows, did not work. When I tried installing the drivers manually, the drivers installed from the Microsoft Update Catalogue but I can't...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have recently bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my laptop to pair my headset and it keeps on turning off or unpairing while there is no audio for a while. Is this normal?...
  7. microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working

microsoft xbox wireless adapter not working: microsoft xbox wireless adapter suddenly stopped working for no reason tried drivers but no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-xbox-wireless-adapter-not-working/cfd9d66d-2164-4d4e-9a17-328cbbbfa447
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  9. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter doesn't work.: In short: I have bought a controller with this adapter before summer, and it worked perfetly. Now the adapter doesn't work and i don't even know how should i start to fix it. In device manager the device appears as an "Unknown USB Device (failed to find driver). It also...