Windows 10: Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless adapter in order to connect my elite controller to my pc wirelessly. When i plug it in, the device shows up only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewC12, Dec 25, 2020.

1. AndrewC12 Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems

I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless adapter in order to connect my elite controller to my pc wirelessly. When i plug it in, the device shows up only as Xbox ACC and no drivers can be found when trying to update them. I also tried downloading the drivers manually from the microsoft catalog and when trying to update the drivers manually, it says no drivers can be found. I have tried numerous solutions i have found on the internet to no success. What should I do?

:)

AndrewC12, Dec 25, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapter

2. xbox wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing assassins creed II, but when i play Sekiro or other fast input games it seems to...
  3. xbox wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox wireless adapter problems: xbox wireless adapter disconnecting randomly, i think there might be a correlation between fast inputs and the disconnection. Adapter works fine for extended periods of time while playing assassins creed II, but when i play Sekiro or other fast input games it seems to...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox wireless adapter: Hey, so i just started to use my Xbox a bit more, more then my pc and had my headset paired to that rather than my pc xbox wireless adapter and all of a suddon the light doesn't turn on anymore and nothing will pair. It still shows up in device manger. I don't know what to do...
  5. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have recently bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my laptop to pair my headset and it keeps on turning off or unpairing while there is no audio for a while. Is this normal?...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems RESOLVED

Xbox Wireless Adapter Problems RESOLVED: I recently purchased an Xbox Wireless adapter in order to connect my elite controller to my pc wirelessly. When i plug it in, the device shows up only as Xbox ACC and no drivers can be found when trying to update them. I also tried downloading the drivers manually from the...
  9. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6
  10. Problem with two Xbox Wireless Adapters

Problem with two Xbox Wireless Adapters: I have two Xbox wireless adapters. The first is plugged to my PC and the other to the NVIDIA TV. TV and the computer are connected via virtual software to enable controllers to be "virtually" connected to the computer. But Windows cannot start the second adapter. The device...