Windows 10: XBOX wireless adaptor not working anymore

Discus and support XBOX wireless adaptor not working anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have 2 xbox wireless adaptors that were both working for my 2 wireless controllers but hasnt been working the last 2 weeks. it doesnt come up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by djlordy87, Jun 5, 2020.

1. djlordy87 Win User

XBOX wireless adaptor not working anymore

i have 2 xbox wireless adaptors that were both working for my 2 wireless controllers but hasnt been working the last 2 weeks. it doesnt come up on device manager and the adaptors dont even light up anymore even when i press button on the device

:)

djlordy87, Jun 5, 2020
  2. qualitie Win User

Wireless adaptor not working?

This is the basic desktop specs I have

Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop 3rd gen Quad Core i5-3340 3.1Ghz 12G

It looks like I may have bad wireless adaptor card even though the windows diagnostics show it is fine. It is able to detect one of my routers (have 2 in the house) but is unable to connect. Had reset router multiple times and other computers in the house are able to pick up and connect fine. What are the steps/tests I should undertake to confirm the wireless adaptor card is the problem. Can I replace it myself, am ok with basic troubleshooting. Will be glad to provide more information. Please advice.

qualitie, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 5, 2020
  4. XBOX wireless adaptor not working anymore

Smittychat., Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

XBOX wireless adaptor not working anymore

1. XBOX wireless adaptor not working anymore - Similar Threads - XBOX wireless adaptor

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adaptor Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adaptor Issues: Hello, Really struggling this Christmas morning to get my gift to work. My Wireless Adaptor shows no signs of life no light on the USB. I am plugging it in to my PC through the extension? USB strip that came along with the controller. One thing to note is that this worked...
  4. Xbox Controller Wireless Adaptor Driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Wireless Adaptor Driver not found: I would like to preface this by saying that I am familiar with technology I'm an engineer and I have tried everything in my arsenal to solve the problem but have failed. I own a Microsoft Wireless Adaptor for my Xbox one controller. I am able to use it on my laptop but not...
  5. Xbox controller with wireless adaptor - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller with wireless adaptor - Windows 10: I've just bought the Xbox controller/ wireless adaptor combo, works wired however when connecting the wireless adapter it states "XBOX ACC" with the driver being unavailable; anyone found a workaround? TIA. submitted by /u/ThrilIhaus [link] [comments]...
  6. Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC

Xbox wireless USB adaptor ACC: I purchased a xbox wireless controller + USB adaptor for windows 10 last year. I just went to use it and it doesn't auto install when it suppose to. That is embarrassing when it's a Microsoft product and does not work on windows. It shows up as xbox acc in device manager. I...
  7. Windows won't recognize this wireless xbox 360 adaptor anymore- been doing the device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't recognize this wireless xbox 360 adaptor anymore- been doing the device...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DARYL_VAN_H0RNE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j75s0c/windows_wont_recognize_this_wireless_xbox_360/
  8. Xbox One Wireless Adaptor For Windows

Xbox One Wireless Adaptor For Windows: I have connected in the above adaptor since reinstalling the latest version of windows and the PC is failing to recognise the device as being plugged in. It isn't appearing in device manager and no new device notification plays when it is connected. I have tried it in...
  9. Malfunctioning system use of Xbox Wireless Adaptor

Malfunctioning system use of Xbox Wireless Adaptor: Recently my two Xbox Wireless Adaptor(s) have been demonstarting the following behaviour: Xbox Wireless Adaptor is presented to be functioning properly in both the system settings and device manager. Trying to reconnect or pair controllers will lead to the devices flashing...
  10. Wireless adaptor not working?

Wireless adaptor not working?: This is the basic desktop specs I have Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop 3rd gen Quad Core i5-3340 3.1Ghz 12G It looks like I may have bad wireless adaptor card even though the windows diagnostics show it is fine. It is able to detect one of my routers (have 2 in the house)...